Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How to review an impromptu threesome?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not in Cavan but miss home
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    9

    Default How to review an impromptu threesome?

    I submitted a review but it was rejected by a mod and the reasons explained. Very good reasons too. However I'd still like to review the girls in question.

    It was an accurate and positive review. The issue is I made a booking with one escort but on the phone she suggested her friend join in. I said yes.

    They don't advertise as a duo and at the time the second girl didn't accept reviews. I submitted my review for the original girl I'd booked with but included details of the two girls as well as acknowledgment of price for duo.

    Problem is you can't review duo against a single profile.

    How do I give these escorts the review they deserve as neither advertises as a duo? Twoseperate reviews same time and date? Don't mention either girl in the opposite review?

    Confused...it was a great punt too!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Don't think you can have 2 reviews for the one appointment so you can review the first lady but unless you go back and see the second lady again you are not allowed to review her.



    Quote Originally Posted by pete cavan View Post
    I submitted a review but it was rejected by a mod and the reasons explained. Very good reasons too. However I'd still like to review the girls in question.

    It was an accurate and positive review. The issue is I made a booking with one escort but on the phone she suggested her friend join in. I said yes.

    They don't advertise as a duo and at the time the second girl didn't accept reviews. I submitted my review for the original girl I'd booked with but included details of the two girls as well as acknowledgment of price for duo.

    Problem is you can't review duo against a single profile.

    How do I give these escorts the review they deserve as neither advertises as a duo? Twoseperate reviews same time and date? Don't mention either girl in the opposite review?

    Confused...it was a great punt too!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (31-03-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pete cavan View Post
    I submitted a review but it was rejected by a mod and the reasons explained. Very good reasons too. However I'd still like to review the girls in question.

    It was an accurate and positive review. The issue is I made a booking with one escort but on the phone she suggested her friend join in. I said yes.

    They don't advertise as a duo and at the time the second girl didn't accept reviews. I submitted my review for the original girl I'd booked with but included details of the two girls as well as acknowledgment of price for duo.

    Problem is you can't review duo against a single profile.

    How do I give these escorts the review they deserve as neither advertises as a duo? Twoseperate reviews same time and date? Don't mention either girl in the opposite review?

    Confused...it was a great punt too!
    Hi there the only way that you can review them is telling them that set up a duo profile and problem solved...Thanks

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Hi there the only way that you can review them is telling them that set up a duo profile and problem solved...Thanks

    Ha. You must be on commission jorge. Ching ching.

    Of course you are right once again. I hate you some days , especially when you flirt with my sherry lol

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (31-03-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    My man Zilch we have to be best friends. We got the same taste so you can not hate me...all the best brother

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

    zilch (10-03-16)

  9. Default

    I would be interested to know who the girls involved were. Op please feel pm me if you would like to share.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Ha. You must be on commission jorge. Ching ching.

    Of course you are right once again. I hate you some days , especially when you flirt with my sherry lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    My man Zilch we have to be best friends. We got the same taste so you can not hate me...all the best brother

    Sherry could make a duo review for both of you.
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (31-03-16), Jorge (03-04-16), zilch (31-03-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    546
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Hi there the only way that you can review them is telling them that set up a duo profile and problem solved...Thanks
    amazing advice

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to OutKast For This Useful Post:

    Jorge (03-04-16)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Sherry could make a duo review for both of you.
    Well I've thrown my hat into the ring so get Jorge over here and we will share the Sherry.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Jorge (03-04-16)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •