Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Thailand

Default Pattaya Thailand

Hi, I'm thinking of a punting holiday to Thailand this year, I've never been but it looks a crazy horny place. Just wondering are there any normal sane horny people out there who would like to travel with me for a bit of company and we'll punt away for a week of hot safe fun???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by man u View Post
    Hi, I'm thinking of a punting holiday to Thailand this year, I've never been but it looks a crazy horny place. Just wondering are there any normal sane horny people out there who would like to travel with me for a bit of company and we'll punt away for a week of hot safe fun???
    Giving you a massive piece of advise. Keep away from thai bar girls. Youll end up bringing one home and then after you give her family all your money (while she is probably married already) and even worse have kids with her she will meet other thais here, hang around gambling with them, drinking with them and dumping you. No, it hasnt happened me as I too smart for them but I hate seeing this being done to guys. you might get lucky. I know what your saying "ah but westicle Im only going on hols and having a bit of fun". Well thats what they all say. The bar girls are too clever for them and draw them in. Did you ever wonder what they do every year when they go back to thailand for a "holiday" ?. Yep they go working in the bars again , meeting another few guys telling them all that they love them and getting them all to give them money for their family when the guy goes back home with the promise of her getting married to him. These people are professional scam artists. Keep far away from them.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 07-03-16 at 19:14.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

SteveB (07-03-16), tom sand (08-03-16), willie wacker (07-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Giving you a massive piece of advise. Keep away from thai bar girls. Youll end up bringing one home and then after you give her family all your money (while she is probably married already) and even worse have kids with her she will meet other thais here, hang around gambling with them, drinking with them and dumping you. No, it hasnt happened me as I too smart for them but I hate seeing this being done to guys. you might get lucky. I know what your saying "ah but westicle Im only going on hols and having a bit of fun". Well thats what they all say. The bar girls are too clever for them and draw them in. Did you ever wonder what they do every year when they go back to thailand for a "holiday" ?. Yep they go working in the bars again , meeting another few guys telling them all that they love them and getting them all to give them money for their family when the guy goes back home with the promise of her getting married to him. These people are professional scam artists. Keep far away from them.

Westside.
    Why go to Thailand to get scammed when you can get scammed (or be attempted to be scammed) as described above right here?
    Not as prevalent as Thailand but there are a few about............

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Why go to Thailand to get scammed when you can get scammed (or be attempted to be scammed) as described above right here?
    Not as prevalent as Thailand but there are a few about............
    there are plenty poor bastards around getting tricked by these people as we speak. They just play on your head, make it feel like something will happen. Even the poor husbands and bfs. They havnt a clue as to what they are dealing with. A small, very small handful are interestingly enough very decent people but are a minority. My advise to guys is this. No woman throws herself at a guy. None! thai, Irish none. Thats a warning sign. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck its a duck.

Westside.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Meursault (07-03-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I met quite a few girls in thailand who had 10-20 boyfriends , who each gave them a monthly wage/n pocket money... fair play to them ��
    Fair play to them? Why dont you do it so? Would it be that you consider yourself above that sort of shit? I would like to think so. Thank you for confirming my point though.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by man u View Post
    Do as westsidex said and watch them bar girls they have every trick in the book up their sleeves.
    Do not play games with them as they are way too good and will fleece you.
    If your looking for sex then go to a massage place and get it there , the safest place and your will not get ripped off.
    In fact they are great
    Last edited by willie wacker; 07-03-16 at 20:09.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Beats Wexford anyhow....
    Well at least your guaranteed to get ripped off down here

i wouldnt go alone man. go over with a few mates. its the wrong country to go alone to.

there was a program about austrailians going to thailand and i remember seeing one my completely shook up balling his eyes out to the austrailian embassy wanting to go home. i dont know what happened but he just wanted to get the fuck out of there. he went over alone and came back home broke
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

tom sand (08-03-16)

Reviews

Never had a problem over there.
    Just beware that some places want money for you to leave unlike here where they want money for you to go in.
    But the Thai people and mostly decent people.

This said I was there a few times but not since 2006.
    It was still cheap then apart from star hotels.
    Even ripping you off you wouldn't care, but perhaps you would now.

You're a lucky man

Mind you, you'll still spend a mint

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

mature abby (08-03-16), TonyStark (09-03-16)

Thanks guys just thinking of going, certainly won't be falling in love or bringing any of them home with me, don't plan on getting ripped off and if I have to go alone I won't be going at all. If I'm going it's just for sun, sea and above all loads of nsa sex

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast