Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Thailand

Reviews

Been many a time. There's a saying " a fool and his money are easily parted", rings true for Pattaya unless you keep your emotions in check. Best way to be is upfront and tell them you're a butterfly so they don;t try the waterworks tricks etc for repeat barfines. Don;t tell them it's your first time as they will try to fleece you big time.

In saying that I've met some great girls, some who I meet everytime I'm over as ong as some sponsor/idiot doesn't take them out. Get the right girl and you could end up being shown nice areas esp if they have motorcycles. They are also very handy on knowing where cheap places to eat etc..... and where to get clothes and so on.

Basically if you don;t try to play them, tell them you are only here on holiday, you'll not get pestered into anything other than what you are there for. Treat Thailand and it's people with respect and you'll be ok. Remember a lot of the girls are going with moto taxi drivers or are very friendly with some so best not to annoy them, those fuckers love nothing more than getting about farangs and there will be more than one. Saw a drunk guy in LK Metro, not sure what he had done but the moto taxis where taking turns to get a kick or punch in and I looked arround to see half the bouncers from the Gogos ready to jump in. As for Gogos, be careful as they will get you with the old buy my sister drink and then before you know it, you have a bunch of girls all coming up to buy drinks as tbh they are severe drink sluts in the gogos, more so if they know it's your first time.

As for being attacked or robbed, just do the same thing you would do in any city, stay out of poorly lit areas and avoid Beach Road as the ladyboys there will attack and rob as it's purely lit and night.
    Don't buy drugs or be in the company of someone who has drugs as you will be lifted also.
    Get a copy of your passport and visa stamp as the army junta is cracking down on this law and unless you want to be stuck in soi 9 a credit card sized copy would be handy.

Could give you a shitload of advice
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

mature abby (09-03-16)

Reviews

Pattaya, been there few times and wouldn't really recommend it if first time or on your own, you need your wits about you

4. Default

Plenty of places to go, Thailand never appealed to me,It's hard to shake the sleazy truth of the place.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nebulae For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (09-03-16)

6. Default

It's out of necessity,The majority of the population live in poverty.It's definitely not on my list,One would want a long hard look at oneself.

Blog Entries

pattaya is kip though , not the real thailand

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (09-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by man u View Post
    Hi, I'm thinking of a punting holiday to Thailand this year, I've never been but it looks a crazy horny place. Just wondering are there any normal sane horny people out there who would like to travel with me for a bit of company and we'll punt away for a week of hot safe fun???
    Why Thailand and especially Pattaya? You hear of all the cheap and dirty sex and you think thats for me, plenty of ladyboys there too but to be honest I dont like the place at all, too many there just out looking for gullible tourists to rip off and there are better countries to visit. Have to say though the massages they give out there are the best.
    Good luck in what ever you decide...

PS...you could take worse than zilch with you

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast