Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Being a Regular...

Reviews

With regular ladies you get the best of two worlds,plus safer for you and her,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

TonyB (07-03-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You know where to go, and what to expect, and after a couple of sessions longer times, depending on the time of day.

Oh and the tay and pink biscuits, you'd be lost entirely without them.
    Mmmm-hmm

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Larrii For This Useful Post:

liger79 (07-03-16), lildick (07-03-16), sixfourblond (07-03-16), tom rambo (07-03-16), TonyB (07-03-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'm like a tiger roaming the Serengeti. Wild and free.
    Ain't no piece of ass goin to tie me down.
    Ride it and forget about it is my motto.
    Wild and free.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (07-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Wild and free.
    My god you sound like a very basic primitive type of character. I think you can visit a lady multiple times without having to be or feel tied down. Personally a balanced approach is probably best i.e. have your regulars but be willing to experiment from time to time.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dom Dunn For This Useful Post:

PabloAbels (07-03-16), sixfourblond (07-03-16), tom rambo (07-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by liger79 View Post
    I have seen here on many occasions punters and ladies mentioning having a regular lady or visitor.

What's the benefit to calling back to the same lady over and over? Do you not find things repetitive? Do ladies try to change up a session with guys they've seen before?

Just curious as one lady I revisited wore the exact same outfit, started the same routine etc until I swayed it in a different direction.

I would have thought that with such an abundance of beautiful ladies to choose from that guys would want to see a different lady each time. Is there any chance that the punter holds more than a sexual interest in a regular visit?
    Being a regular can be relaxing and comfortable for both people. They know what each person likes or dislikes. The nervousness and awkwardness gets less and less as time progresses. Some people may like repetition. They may like the way the lady interacts with them, her personality etc. It doesn't always have to be about sex.

It probably depends on the mindset of the person.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

liger79 (07-03-16), MidlifeCrisis (07-03-16), sixfourblond (07-03-16), tom rambo (07-03-16)

I suppose at the end of the day ,we are all human , some people ya like, some ya don't, but once people are treated with respect , an Friendship could develop i suppose
    its much easier to make that call when you know the other person at the end of the line!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james12013 For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (07-03-16), tom rambo (07-03-16)

How often do you have to visit a lady to be considered a regular

14. The Following User Says Thank You to liger79 For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (07-03-16)

Reviews

I think for me seeing a regular lady just makes for a more chilled out atmosphere and once you feel relaxed with someone it just makes the whole experience more enjoyable. Plus you know that your not going to be disappointed when she opens the door and i have to say I've known my regular lady for a while now and she has never worn the same outfit twice and she always goes out of her way to make each visit more enjoyable than the last which always amazes me. And another plus for seeing a regular lady (god i hate that fraze regular lady i prefer favourite) is that you get to know each other little likes and dislikes i have to say i don't have any dislikes when it comes to what she does to me I'm not to confident that goes the other way though

And as far as getting too attached i know where to draw the line although i probably crossed it on occasion but was swiftly told to back over it And i have to say I'm not as regular as i would love to be lately due to personal reasons but i'll make up for lost time.
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 07-03-16 at 21:18.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (07-03-16)

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Wild and free.
    Womens is no meet four tiger you must respackt and be gantle.
    Sory four my Engels no gud.
    I an Pablo abels
    I have 29 yars
    I from Sao tome my linguage is Ngola (dialickt)
    My willage enjale.
    I lik two meat nice gurls.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by liger79 View Post
    How often do you have to visit a lady to be considered a regular
    Not as much as I should,but soon it will be only my regular Ladies,But first I have to make my list shorter, lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast