Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Valentines Day = Cupids Day

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default Valentines Day = Cupids Day

    I suggest scrapping Valentines Day and call it Cupids Day instead.No more silly cards but hot bunny loving.If someone wants to wish someone a Happy Cupids Day they simply show up bollox naked and ring the doorbell.Helllooooo Happy Cupids Dayyyyy deary.Whats the whole point in sending an anonymous card to someone in light of the fact that you want them?I mean that just makes a whole load of sense to me.I love you and even though i want you,you will never find me.Now your wife or bf well have a Valentines Day for that maybe but for those singles out there,Cupids Day.

    Westside.
    Last edited by WTF; 14-02-09 at 02:15. Reason: :-)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default Oh Westie

    You are an old fashioned , romantic fool, aren't you ?
    Has the art of pitching & wooing been lost ? Taking a young lady a courting with a knot in your stomach ?
    I'm not in my 1st flush of youth but can still remember these innocent times as a late teen, early 20 lad. Due to the nature of this site I think we are all a bit hardened & distant from what the whole area of romance & that wonderful feeling you have way before you ever get inside her crackers. I have nice memories of these times & am glad of them.

    Sorry if I crossed a line into a no-go area lads but there is something so unspoiled about innocence & I have wonderful memories I'll take to my grave.
    When I'm the Minister for Revenge Bertie's ring will be twitching !
    TheNads.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    You are an old fashioned , romantic fool, aren't you ?
    Has the art of pitching & wooing been lost ? Taking a young lady a courting with a knot in your stomach ?
    I'm not in my 1st flush of youth but can still remember these innocent times as a late teen, early 20 lad. Due to the nature of this site I think we are all a bit hardened & distant from what the whole area of romance & that wonderful feeling you have way before you ever get inside her crackers. I have nice memories of these times & am glad of them.

    Sorry if I crossed a line into a no-go area lads but there is something so unspoiled about innocence & I have wonderful memories I'll take to my grave.
    i think the small aseemingly insignificant things,those small things that ppl take for granted done on a regular basis is far more important that than a huge bunch of flowers or a romantic meal when the other expects it.
    I too remember innocent times of youth and will take them to the grave,in fact theyll probably end up putting me there.
    Regardless,surprise and small little things are so important.You cant buy love,you nuture it and it grows and florishes like the grass in the fields.

    Is there a bit of Yates in West ,well is there?,is there?,
    Westside.

    PS when you cross the line it means you've left WWE and gone to TNS.All wrestling fans will know what i mean here.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    .You cant buy love,you nuture it and it grows and florishes like the grass in the fields.

    Is there a bit of Yates in West ,well is there?,is there?,
    Westside.
    And then the world comes along and cuts it down like a big fucking lawnmower!

    I sincerley hope there isnt a bit of Yates in you, Westie!
    Cos Andrea Yates drowned her 5 young children!

    I think you are referring to the poet, Yeats and I'm sorry to say that comparing your, how shall we say kindly? "Witterings" to such epics as.....

    We rode in sorrow, with strong hounds three,
    Bran, Sgeolan, and Lomair,
    On a morning misty and mild and fair.
    The mist-drops hung on the fragrant trees,
    And in the blossoms hung the bees.
    We rode in sadness above Lough Lean,
    For our best were dead on Gavra's green

    or

    Now that my ladder's gone
    I must lie down where all the ladders start
    In the foul rag and bone shop of the heart.

    Is like comparing a pair of my best brown XXL underpants (5 for 10 euro from Penneys) to french haute couture.

    But God loves a tryer, so witter on, you poor romantic fool you, witter on!


    (I could of course "witter on" myself about how Valentine's Day has been adapted from its original form to todays incarnation, and found its place as a relationship breather, in which we can all stop and think about just how much we love and appreciate our nearest and dearest amongst the hustle and bustle of modern society)

    (Or you can just look at my jiggling tits!)


    PS
    Thanks for the "addicted moniker" Its funny cos its true!
    Last edited by roryman; 14-02-09 at 11:25. Reason: I love Westie and he loves me

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default So

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    And then the world comes along and cuts it down like a big fucking lawnmower!

    I sincerley hope there isnt a bit of Yates in you, Westie!
    Cos Andrea Yates drowned her 5 young children!

    I think you are referring to the poet, Yeats and I'm sorry to say that comparing your, how shall we say kindly? "Witterings" to such epics as.....

    We rode in sorrow, with strong hounds three,
    Bran, Sgeolan, and Lomair,
    On a morning misty and mild and fair.
    The mist-drops hung on the fragrant trees,
    And in the blossoms hung the bees.
    We rode in sadness above Lough Lean,
    For our best were dead on Gavra's green

    or

    Now that my ladder's gone
    I must lie down where all the ladders start
    In the foul rag and bone shop of the heart.

    Is like comparing a pair of my best brown XXL underpants (5 for 10 euro from Penneys) to french haute couture.

    But God loves a tryer, so witter on, you poor romantic fool you, witter on!


    (I could of course "witter on" myself about how Valentine's Day has been adapted from its original form to todays incarnation, and found its place as a relationship breather, in which we can all stop and think about just how much we love and appreciate our nearest and dearest amongst the hustle and bustle of modern society)

    (Or you can just look at my jiggling tits!)


    PS
    Thanks for the "addicted moniker" Its funny cos its true!
    buy a house with no garden.Pennys im afraid is out of my price range so i stick with the dumpar at the back of Guineys.Great bargains to be had there.

    How lovely,Valentines Day.

    Hellos Love, Happy Valentines Day.

    Oh thank you dearest.

    And then she goes back a tries to read the paper while skipping all the Valentines adds,probably thinking,why Valentines Day?Why doesnt he do this more often,why be reminded of it,why not just straight from the heart.Speaking of hearts ,have you seen those big goofy fuckin hearts that they sell for V Day?Jesus ,now that a great help isnt it.You cant even smell them ,taste them,just this big red heart and hey i thought the colour red was the colour of anger?Look red = big red face.I much prefer a plaey blueish.
    God does indeed love a trier Rory as can by seen on the Soap Opera,a place where the sun never shines,a place where the grass never grows and a place where oxygen becomes stagnant like the writtings within.

    Cupids day...........
    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •