Thread: should me and my wife use protection for first time TS hookup?

1. Default should me and my wife use protection for first time TS hookup?

hi,

my wife and I would love to experience a Ts together but we are wondering what is the sexual etiquette for meets. Do the TS wear condoms, should I? Should I request they wear one for oral sex, both giving and receiving. What about anal, giving and receiving from me to the TS and my wife and Ts to my wife?

apologies for all the questions.

Mr & Mrs

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lydiapress View Post
    hi,

my wife and I would love to experience a Ts together but we are wondering what is the sexual etiquette for meets. Do the TS wear condoms, should I? Should I request they wear one for oral sex, both giving and receiving. What about anal, giving and receiving from me to the TS and my wife and Ts to my wife?

Mr & Mrs
    Ask for whatever you will feel comfortable with. My bet is that they will be willing to comply, unless you want something that could be dangerous for the TS (such as them receiving bareback)

3. Default

Okay thanks, guess we will discuss that with the Ts

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lydiapress View Post
    hi,

Mr & Mrs
    You should always use protection for vaginal and anal sex !!! It is up to yourself if you want to use a condom for Oral as usually they don't but will if you ask.

5. Default

Okay thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Imagine your wife got pregnant by a ts.... ��
    ������ fucking love it

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mistressscarlett For This Useful Post:

lactatinglucy (01-04-16), smallcock (07-03-16)

8. Default

The post referred specifically to oral and anal so don't think pregnancy is actually an option

9. Default

lol NOOOOOO