View Poll Results: Would You Be Happier With The Moderators If They Took This Approach To Moderating???

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

17 89.47%
  • NO

2 10.53%

Thread: Declaration Of Moderation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Declaration Of Moderation

The Declaration
    "If I was a Moderator I would never ever delete or edit any post unless I could give a real genuine honest valid reason for doing so and I would always give that reason clearly ................ I would also be very open to criticism about my decisions which means (to me) being open to my mind being changed and reversing my decision if neccessary and openly admitting I'd made a mistake.

I would also have to set an example and refrain from posting any abusive language (whether I like it or not!!) because I would feel that being a Moderator comes with some responsiblity.

Does that seem like a good approach to take as a Moderator??
    Compare my approach to that of the current "moderators" .............."

This poll/thread is intended to guage what kind of treatment the Members of this site would like from their Community Moderators.

It is a genuine valid question and is not intended to cause any further conflict.

Please feel free to post your reasons for voting the way you did ............. in fact I encourage you to do so.

Please do not post any foul or abusive language or give certain "people" any excuse to censor this thread/poll.

Thank you.

Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 13-02-09 at 21:40.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?