Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to contact ts

Default how to contact ts

how to contact ts girl what im interested but shy to talk via phone?even do not know what to talk?????????????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sofian View Post
    how to contact ts girl what im interested but shy to talk via phone?even do not know what to talk?????????????
    Top tip
    Most of them are on what's app or viber
    Just say you are interested in making an appointment, it's your first time and most of them don't bite unless you ask lol

3. Default

..... Whatsapp or viber??? Serius???
    For me Text is Same as whatsapp, never take it serious at all, mostly a waste of time.
    U will get a generic text like the one I have from mostly of the girls, we are here to work to to help wankers to open there imagination thinking we are taiping on the other site and asking for fucking pics or videos when mostly has a website on there own...
    If u have the ball to think in go to visit who ever, have the balls to call, u will get more answers by that than by text, whatsapp etc.
    If u don't know what u want simple go to try all, so then u will know what u up to for next one.
    Not waste ur time and call over, u will get surprise, as stephen26 says we don't bite unless u ask for baby
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    lock down is gone so back to the road now touring
    AVALAIBLE FULL SERVICE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ALEXIA LAURENT For This Useful Post:

treehugger (04-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXIA LAURENT View Post
    ..... Whatsapp or viber??? Serius???
    For me Text is Same as whatsapp, never take it serious at all, mostly a waste of time.
    U will get a generic text like the one I have from mostly of the girls, we are here to work to to help wankers to open there imagination thinking we are taiping on the other site and asking for fucking pics or videos when mostly has a website on there own...
    If u have the ball to think in go to visit who ever, have the balls to call, u will get more answers by that than by text, whatsapp etc.
    If u don't know what u want simple go to try all, so then u will know what u up to for next one.
    Not waste ur time and call over, u will get surprise, as stephen26 says we don't bite unless u ask for baby
    if google says "no translation availailable" for the above text
    then how are we supposed to understand?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stephen26 View Post
    if google says "no translation availailable" for the above text
    then how are we supposed to understand?
    Don't make the Cheeky with me, who doesn't understand a text in English I will say what someone say to me couple years ago, go back ur country if u can't speak or understand the language of the country u live.
    If is anything on the text than someone can't understand that's why at the end I put on my
    ANY OTHER ENQUIRES CALL, THANKS.

Not hard! If some guys are lacy even to read an introduction or check favourites, why the Fuck should I waste my time texting?
    (Alredy think Waste My time taping here, as mostly of the post is same....... Bla, bla, bla. Be creative not difficult)
    AVALAIBLE FULL SERVICE

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ALEXIA LAURENT For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Don't make the Cheeky with me, who doesn't understand a text in English I will say what someone say to me couple years ago, go back ur country if u can't speak or understand the language of the country u live.
    If is anything on the text than someone can't understand that's why at the end I put on my
    ANY OTHER ENQUIRES CALL, THANKS.

Not hard! If some guys are lacy even to read an introduction or check favourites, why the Fuck should I waste my time texting?
    (Alredy think Waste My time taping here, as mostly of the post is same....... Bla, bla, bla. Be creative not difficult)
    And you say you don't bite
    Hihi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stephen26 For This Useful Post:

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stephen26 View Post
    And you say you don't bite
    Hihi
    i love to bite and my bitches love to been bite, wanna a bite on ur cock before or after get fuck love??

sorry if i dont like to been a sweet candy here and then a bitch in person... its the way i am
    and who knows me love me, coz im autentic and unique
    not a robot who say same to all guys, take there money, fuck then and after half hour dont remember even there names
    thats why been coming over 4 years here and still with money in my bag and my bank
    AVALAIBLE FULL SERVICE

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ALEXIA LAURENT For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I'm so turned on right now!

stephen26 don't compreendo!
    I hope it's alexia's comments that have you turned on ☺ and not my non compreendo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stephen26 For This Useful Post:

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    You would be correct sir.

If you speed read Alexia's comments it makes perfect sense.

Don't be a dick slagging people off for spelling & shit when its not there first language.

Me lak you can have a field day if you want.
    thanks baby
    dont worry much about stephen26, he love make drama on that forum and see people slagging off, he must been with a broke leg on bed, eating popcorns
    and waiting to someone say something to taping his funny comments
    Last edited by ALEXIA LAURENT; 03-03-16 at 09:42.
    AVALAIBLE FULL SERVICE

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALEXIA LAURENT For This Useful Post:

Stevenn (03-03-16)

Reviews

thanks baby
    he must been with a broke leg on bed, eating popcorns
    and waiting to someone say something to taping his funny comments
    You know me so well, which is strange because we never meet in person

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast