Thread: Nervous about first TS experience

1. Default Nervous about first TS experience

Hi All, wondering if anyone else was in same perdicement? I want to try my first TS, but keep bottling it due to nerves. Im a straight male but really want to give it a try. Any help to ease the nerves? Tia

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran82 View Post
    Hi All, wondering if anyone else was in same perdicement? I want to try my first TS, but keep bottling it due to nerves. Im a straight male but really want to give it a try. Any help to ease the nerves? Tia
    I'd just give you the usual advice. Pick someone you fancy, who has good reviews and phone her. Tell her you're a first timer and make sure that's ok with her (it will be ). you could always start with a massage - but why bother? If it's something you want to do, just go for it. The worst that can happen is that you find out it's not for you and you can just leave. Just be yourself, be honest and talk to her - tell her what you'd like to try etc etc. If the communication is good you should have no problems - and you never know, you just might enjoy yourself

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LazarusRisen For This Useful Post:

DenaliGirl (04-03-16)

Reviews

Im a straight male but want to try a TS???

Oxymoron methinks...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

DenaliGirl (04-03-16)

6. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Im a straight male but want to try a TS???

Oxymoron methinks...
    As long as the Mickey does not go into the mouth : could -->> feebly / feasibly - pretend it could / might / may be

a girl w a strap-on behind ...

: Once Mickey in mouth , nope . Not 'Straight' .

Nothing wrong w it .

Wish more ppl were able and willing to embrace their own sexuality >>> we ALL are on a very wide spectrum

of sexuality .

So long you're not hurting anyone (including Yourself !!) there's no 'right' , there's no 'wrong' . .. (And spare

the animals !!!! Helpless creatures didn't sign up for such -- gerbils and female dogs and such !!!)

But once you crave a Mickey in your mouth (if you're a boy) , at best you're bisexual . :

Which is a wonderful thing !!!!! X