Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New photos of a Foot Fetish Wanks here, Enjoy

Blog Entries

Dick New photos of a Foot Fetish Wanks here, Enjoy

New photos of a Foot Fetish Wanks here, Enjoy

Hi guys,

Now we all know man’s best friends is in fact not his dog but his hand so wondering who enjoys foot jobs rather than man’s best friend?

Hope you enjoy the photos please feel free to discuss your opinions on foot fetish wanks/jobs

Lady Von Teese
    Ps
    I will have my tour dates up on my private Lady Von Teese website on Sunday and here on EI on Monday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com foot job 75 Rz.jpg 
Views:	692 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	106733Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com foot job 64RZ.jpg 
Views:	637 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	106734Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com foot job 35 rz.jpg 
Views:	649 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	106732Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com foot job 54 Rz..jpg 
Views:	628 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	106735Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com foot job 4 RZ.jpg 
Views:	693 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	106731
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

CaptainHorn (12-01-15), ddbb (11-10-15), garmac1203 (14-01-15), kymike (19-10-15), OpenMindOllie (23-02-16), rick1981ireland (12-10-15), SmallHorn (09-01-15), Thehard183 (03-11-15), treehugger (24-02-16)

Very hot. Thanks for posting

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jcdc For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (11-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jcdc View Post
    Very hot. Thanks for posting
    So what type of foot fetish do you have honey, What do you enjoy about foot fetish?

Lady Von Teese

Seconded. Very hot alright.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ddbb For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (12-10-15)

Hi not into smelly or sweaty feet but I love anything legs,high heels, stockings,leggings

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcdc For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (12-10-15), OpenMindOllie (23-02-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddbb View Post
    Seconded. Very hot alright.
    Thanks honey, I have 10's of 1000's and videos just not enough time to sort them still yet, so just keep taking more and more, those photos were not of a client but some guy I met at a bar who I had fun with, only problem was he wanted me and my sexy feet all to himselve gready fecker. lol

Ps
    Thanks for taking the time to post you also like the photos, they say its more fun in person with them all over ones body. lol So what is your thing which you like about feet honey
    xxx

Lady Von Teese

[QUOTE=jcdc;1644602]Hi not into smelly or sweaty feet but I love anything legs,high heels, stockings,leggings[/QUOTE

Loll I dont naturally have smelly feet honey as I look after my feet in the same way I look after my heads but I do cater for all types of foot fetish as my feet are just another part of my body I am able to have lots of fun with. I think you may know from my posts I have long legs, (33 inches all the way up), love my stocking and leggings too but them two never together outside as just dont look right however behind closed door thats another thing, maybe one day you'll have to come and find out so we can have some fun with my long legs, heels, stocking and leggings. xx
    Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 12-10-15 at 16:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Thanks honey, I have 10's of 1000's and videos just not enough time to sort them still yet, so just keep taking more and more, those photos were not of a client but some guy I met at a bar who I had fun with, only problem was he wanted me and my sexy feet all to himselve gready fecker. lol

Ps
    Thanks for taking the time to post you also like the photos, they say its more fun in person with them all over ones body. lol So what is your thing which you like about feet honey
    xxx

Lady Von Teese
    Lucky bloke.

More into feet with boots on them to be honest!!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ddbb For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (13-10-15)

13. Default Smelly feet

Well Ms Lvt I hope your feet as as sweaty and tired as possible, wear the sweatiest shoes possible in I'm gonna have the most exited down there like never before😘 can't wait to have them on my face😍😍😍

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Thehard183 For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (13-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddbb View Post
    Lucky bloke.

More into feet with boots on them to be honest!!!!!!!
    I have posted photos of my red boots with a client on the advertising fetish section honey if you havent yet seen them. And cant wait till next week as one of my client ordered me some amazing thigh high boots for my birthday present which have arrived now soooooo looking forward to getting them, wank wank. Loll

He is such a sweetie as he is always buying me shoes and ankle boots and he is not even a foot fetish, just loves to spoil me, but then again he does get spoiled himself too in more ways then one, and we do have a blast. To be honest all I know about the birthday boots is they are sexy thigh high leather boot, which I would be able to get away wearing them outside, and they cost a month's rent, now who is a lucky bunny. Cant you imagine the fun we are going to have in front of the mirror just black leather thigh high boots and load of hot sexy fun. lol

When I get a chance I will do some photos shoot with them and all the other ones I already have. xx

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Thehard183 View Post
    Well Ms Lvt I hope your feet as as sweaty and tired as possible, wear the sweatiest shoes possible in I'm gonna have the most exited down there like never before😘 can't wait to have them on my face😍😍😍

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

ddbb (15-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just what i need now

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cojack For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (18-10-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast