Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fucking ridiculous-is this turning in bunch of eejits no2?

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    no,dear,rIC TOLD IN CHATROOM HE REMOVED IT AS THERE WAS TOO MUCH INFO AND BY GOOGLE PPL WOULD FIND IT

no,i asked first WHERE LIZS APOLOGY IS GONE AND ASKED WHY OTHER THREADS WERE DELETED,AND MY ONE WAS NOT EVEN MENTIONED AS I KNEW IT WAS DELETED AS rIC TOUGHT THERE WAS TOO MUCH INFO

than why all day since morning till now 8 in evening people still imlied i did posted link in fact i did not????????????????????

Last night blog made me like this but after smoke i returned with solution which i did already and i was calm after.

If u keep implying all day and assume all day i did what i did not i will be in shit mood all day

How can i call a person who says something untrue??????????

Because i do not tell everyone u did something that u did not putting your business and reputation on game

I DO NOT NEED ANYONE APOLGYS.......
    I KNOW WHAT I HAVE NOT DONE.

I WISH I DID NOT RECEIVED MESSAGE ASKING WHAT PERSONAL INFO I BEEN TELLING LIZ BASED ON FACTS PEOPLE SAY ON MESSAGEBOARD I POSTED PERSONAL INFO.

I WILL APOLOGISE FOR CALLING NAMES IF U CHANGE PEOPLE MINDS AND RETURN DAMAGE

I DO NOT NEED ANYONE APOLOGY
    i havnt read any of your posts because i can see they are only insults from the size of the writting unless your you left your contacts out tonight, but two observations,

(1) are you the same person who has said that the mods on this forum cannot accept criticism?

(2) are you the same person who said that you couldnt mod because you are way all of the time?

Answers.

(1) Your a shining example of inabilty to handle criticsm.

(2) Your couldnt mod because you have the worst temper that i have ever seen on any woman.

(3) I thought you said that you stay away a lot?Mightnt be a bad idea when your temper is like this.In any event youll live longer if you stay calm.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    i saw piece where Pat stated that she posted a link to a blog with personal info.

Fact,
    Westside.
    Yes, don't blame Westside. I thought it was a link Anna posted. Then, Westside picked that up from me.

But I still say any misunderstanding could have been quickly resolved but for the attitude Anna brought to this situation today.

Lets hope this is the end now, because frankly I've had enough. I'll accept I was somewhat incorrect in my understanding of what Anna posted last night, but we could have sorted this out amicably this morning if Anna hadn't thrown a childish fit today.

And stop attacking community mods over this Anna - If a mistake was made, it was made by me, so vent your anger at me if you can't control yourself, not the community mods.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lateesha View Post
    Anna
    no wonder your running scared
    you know the truths comin..very soon
    Lateesha is now banned. She appears to have gone mad.

Default Im not worried about it Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    so vent your anger at me if you can't control yourself, not the community mods.
    i dont expect anything but an attack at this stage and im not taking the slightest bit of notice of it and all she is doing is upsetting herself.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post

Do u not think ur mistake damage my reputation now starting with westie hinting punters doubting me about my discretion regarding their personal info??????????
    Anna I think you can rest assured that your good reputation here would never be affected by one little misunderstanding, anybody that knows you would can see that!!!!

Now come on ............................................................
    Give over the information we all want...............................
    You know what I'm talking about.............
    The suspence is killing us..........................
    EP is losing his mind..........................
    What colour is the sexy lingerie?????????????
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456