Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Worst times to Call

  1. Default Worst times to Call

    Is 4-7am just the worst time in general or what? I am dublin 4 but can never seem to get any girl to answer around this time. It's a shame because once 7:15 hits and traffic starts on mid day theres no point. Maybe I am just unlucky....Any else experience this?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to KarlK For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sofie (25-02-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in my bed waiting for you fuck me.
    Posts
    569

    Default

    we need sleep.... after a long day

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sofie For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (26-02-16), tom rambo (25-02-16), tom sand (25-02-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Searching Updates on Twitter
    Posts
    5,193

    Default

    There have been quite a few asking similar questions recently.
    I get a missed call between those hours and think Drunk going to be asleep at 8am
    Why would any person answer a phone at those hours

    Regulars get morning appointments as they can be trusted.
    Book the day before and pay a small deposit if you are real and a newbie too many jokers book early mornings
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Remember to be the one steering your own canoe in 2018 No HNY messages its all on you buddy
    Luck is a luxury

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (25-02-16), tom rambo (25-02-16), tom sand (25-02-16)

  7. Default

    I suppose as a younger guy, 4-7 is usually the times between when the nightclub ends and you finish up any after parties

    I normally would only try call after 4am as it means that I failed to get a girl in nightclub. But no one really answers 4-7am.

    I understand most girls are probably tired by then as sofie said. That probably explains it

  8. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,805

    Default

    My phones are switched off outside my working, plus I would never see anyone who was drunk, &, as you would be visiting straight out of a nightclub/party, means you would be drunk. Drunks are a no-no.

    Sandy x
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ MONAGHAN Until & including Tues 23rd Jan ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~


  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    JessycaWild (25-02-16), tom rambo (25-02-16), tom sand (25-02-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,183

    Default

    Annabel Taylor doesn't sleep! Phone her, shes like a Owl.
    ~*~*~ English BBW ~*~*~

    IN BELFAST TIL FEB 15TH

    Follow me on twitter http://mobile.twitter.com/EnglishEmilyBBW

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlK View Post
    Is 4-7am just the worst time in general or what? I am dublin 4 but can never seem to get any girl to answer around this time. It's a shame because once 7:15 hits and traffic starts on mid day theres no point. Maybe I am just unlucky....Any else experience this?
    yeah..i supose is the worst//u can call my phone is swiched off when i dont work

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    My phones are switched off outside my working, plus I would never see anyone who was drunk, &, as you would be visiting straight out of a nightclub/party, means you would be drunk. Drunks are a no-no.

    Sandy x
    agree sweety

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JessycaWild For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (25-02-16)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    489
    Reviews
    144

    Default

    Understand everyone works certain hours , but so many girls claim 24/7 , but unrealistic I think

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The best of country and city living combined
    Posts
    4,055
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlK View Post
    I suppose as a younger guy, 4-7 is usually the times between when the nightclub ends and you finish up any after parties

    I normally would only try call after 4am as it means that I failed to get a girl in nightclub. But no one really answers 4-7am.

    I understand most girls are probably tired by then as sofie said. That probably explains it

    The ladies need their rest and relaxation too just like everybody else. Calling on the spur of the moment between those times is probably not going to get many responses.
    If you would like an appointment between those hours better off making the appointment in advance.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (25-02-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (25-02-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •