Thread: What do you think?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy What do you think?

I have seen a couple of weeks ago a post over the internet that Dublin council wants to forbid busking and street performance, just like they tried to do in Liverpool and Leeds. Why? Because some shop owners complained of the noise the amplifiers and the instruments made. There has also been a petition signed by people, to prevent that from happening. It has got over 6,000 signatures. What do you think of the Dublin council's decision to stop busking and street performance?

I for one think it's a piece of crap and they can shove it up their arses with a pitchfork. Dublin is the capital of Ireland and an attraction to thousand or maybe more tourists a year. Leaving that aside, busking and street performances are something that made me fall in love with Ireland in the first place. Even when I have a bad day, when I walk past by someone who performs on the street I take a couple of minutes to listen or watch. It's something so relaxing to see, and so natural that when I go back home on holiday I really miss it. It's part of Ireland's identity, why would they want to take it away? After all street performers attract more tourists, therefore more people that would likely pop into those shops and have a look?

What is your opinion on that guys? Would you agree with stopping street performances or would you approve with them? Xxx
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (24-02-16)