Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: discussing banned users

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default discussing banned users

    Thank you for your concerns about the banned users mentioned in previous threads.

    As you appreciate, each case is different and there are no cases that are exactly the same, however having said that, the same rules are applied to everyone.

    I can see where you are coming from when you say that we deprive the escorts contact with clients via the PM system on the forums.
    This is not however how we perceive the things here.

    Firstly, all advertisers can be reached via their main E-I advert's contact details.

    Secondly, we see the forums as an additional feature to the E-I website and as my colleagues stated, it is a perk for the users, not a compulsory must have.
    Some escorts although have profiles, never visit the boards.

    The forums however are a very popular tool for some advertisers. This is because of the possibilities of publishing adverts, interacting with fellow users on the forum in public, by posting threads and posts and in private, when using the forum's messaging system (PM). All those functionalities are integral parts of forums.

    Unfortunately some users do get occasionally banned.
    This means that their whole forum access is disabled and they can no longer interact in public (post) or in private (PM) with forum members.

    As the forums are open to everyone to read, the banned, as well as the logged in users, are still able to follow your posts.

    Having said that, you must appreciate it must frustrating, not to be able to comment in your own case. This happens if you chose to discuss cases of banned users on the forums.

    As much as you miss your banned colleagues and friends please try to refrain from commenting their issues publicly, remembering that although they can't post but still might be following what is being said about them.

    For the privacy reasons I will not discuss the individual cases publicly.
    I will say however that Sophie's ban is temporary, Rachel is not using forums at her own request, as her initial ban had already expired. Lady Von Tease's ban from the forums is permanent.

    All the best to everyone,
    as usual feel free to discuss here or PM me if you need more information on banning users in general, please remember that I will not be able to discuss any individual cases with third parties.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    Best Before (24-02-16), Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (25-02-16), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (24-02-16), irishdeltaforce (24-02-16), Ketchup (24-02-16), redforever (24-02-16), SteveB (24-02-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    And let this be an end to it

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (24-02-16), Ketchup (24-02-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams :)
    Posts
    6,917
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    Holidays are coming

    One month on the beach OMG
    Last edited by Renatha Lopez; 24-02-16 at 16:17. Reason: I need company hihi good looking guys apply please ;)
    ♥ Miss Renatha Lopez ♥
    Escort Of The Month - Five Times

    Dublin 18/12 - 19/12
    The top reviewed TS in Ireland
    Last tour before holidays

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renatha Lopez For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (24-02-16), mature abby (24-02-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    on top of you
    Posts
    4,239
    Blog Entries
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Holidays are coming

    One month on the beach OMG
    i wish x
    Like a Fine Bottle of Wine .. I Get Better With Age

    Dont Forget You Can Get Phone Sex In Return For Vodafone Credit

    087 065 8647

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRenatha Lopez (24-02-16), smallcock (24-02-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams :)
    Posts
    6,917
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    i wish x
    Let's go babe

    The summer is waiting for us
    ♥ Miss Renatha Lopez ♥
    Escort Of The Month - Five Times

    Dublin 18/12 - 19/12
    The top reviewed TS in Ireland
    Last tour before holidays

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Renatha Lopez For This Useful Post:

    mature abby (24-02-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Holidays are coming

    One month on the beach OMG
    Hope there won't be any tan lines

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRenatha Lopez (25-02-16)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Hope there won't be any tan lines
    I like how you put it. very subtle.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    redforever (24-02-16), Escort AdvertiserRenatha Lopez (25-02-16)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    You mean a sex worker has chosen not to accept pm's in the forum area? That must be due to best before harassing sex workers by pm!

    He started it by the way. It wasn't me

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Best Before (24-02-16)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Holidays are coming

    One month on the beach OMG
    Bet you come back with sand in places you never thought possible, you should never lay on a beach for a month
    Last edited by nitram; 24-02-16 at 16:42.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRenatha Lopez (25-02-16)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Thank you for your concerns about the banned users mentioned in previous threads.

    As you appreciate, each case is different and there are no cases that are exactly the same, however having said that, the same rules are applied to everyone.

    I can see where you are coming from when you say that we deprive the escorts contact with clients via the PM system on the forums.
    This is not however how we perceive the things here.

    Firstly, all advertisers can be reached via their main E-I advert's contact details.

    Secondly, we see the forums as an additional feature to the E-I website and as my colleagues stated, it is a perk for the users, not a compulsory must have.
    Some escorts although have profiles, never visit the boards.

    The forums however are a very popular tool for some advertisers. This is because of the possibilities of publishing adverts, interacting with fellow users on the forum in public, by posting threads and posts and in private, when using the forum's messaging system (PM). All those functionalities are integral parts of forums.

    Unfortunately some users do get occasionally banned.
    This means that their whole forum access is disabled and they can no longer interact in public (post) or in private (PM) with forum members.

    As the forums are open to everyone to read, the banned, as well as the logged in users, are still able to follow your posts.

    Having said that, you must appreciate it must frustrating, not to be able to comment in your own case. This happens if you chose to discuss cases of banned users on the forums.

    As much as you miss your banned colleagues and friends please try to refrain from commenting their issues publicly, remembering that although they can't post but still might be following what is being said about them.

    For the privacy reasons I will not discuss the individual cases publicly.
    I will say however that Sophie's ban is temporary, Rachel is not using forums at her own request, as her initial ban had already expired. Lady Von Tease's ban from the forums is permanent.

    All the best to everyone,
    as usual feel free to discuss here or PM me if you need more information on banning users in general, please remember that I will not be able to discuss any individual cases with third parties.
    Thanks for clarification, LuckyLu
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •