Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re modding

Default Re modding

I might have come up with a compromise as far as modding goes.I have personal shit at the moment thats pissing me off so im not really in the humour to go reading anti west bs.

Heres the deal,Pat can get a team of mods together and let them go and see how things go,if and when i come back if she or others still feel like they could do with me or whoever else then i can jump back on.

The way i deal with stuff isnt for everyone.I deal with everything in my life in the manner i mod.If its not a piece of the puzzle then i dump it out.

What im saying is if the place can co exsist without me modding then all the better.

Oh and for the smart asses who will say see ya later west or running away west or whatever,three words for you.Kiss my hole.

See ye whenever,
    Westside.

WEST *insult removed by patricia*,U THINK DELETING EVERYTHING IS AN ANSWER?????????

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS-RUNNING AWAY FROM PROBLEMS............

THAT S HOW U DEALING IN YOUR LIFE TOO?

PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND AND THINK IF U DONT SEE THE PROBLEM/DELETE IT,IT DOES NOT EXIST ANY MORE.................

Pat was right long time ago-u cant delete thread as it makes ppl angry and now look I M *insult removed by patricia* WITH YOU AND SO IS OTHERS-*insult removed by patricia*

SHITTIEST EXCURSE ME
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Blog Entries

Westie, I think you've done a great job so far and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. I totally understand you don't need this shit at the moment so you want to take a backseat. Thanks. Pat x

Westie,i am kissing your ass right now too

Blog Entries

Anna, either say your opinions without throwing foul language and insults at moderators, or don't say it

is ass foul language?

Default Sorry Anna

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    WEST GO AND KISS YOUR HOLE YOURSELF,U THINK DELETING EVERYTHING IS AN ANSWER?????????

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS-RUNNING AWAY FROM PROBLEMS............

THAT S HOW U DEALING IN YOUR LIFE TOO?

PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND AND THINK IF U DONT SEE THE PROBLEM/DELETE IT,IT DOES NOT EXIST ANY MORE.................

Pat was right long time ago-u cant delete thread as it makes ppl angry and now look I M FUCKIN PISSED OFF WITH YOU AND SO IS OTHERS-WEST IS A SHIT MODERATOR

SHITTIEST EXCURSE ME
    and my apologies to all.Cant help it when a friend of mine died from a drug overdose the other night.I wish he was still here so i could run away from the problem.I really wish he was still around so i could even have the option of running to or away from the problem.I wish i could have helped him more or i wish he had listened to me and others last year.

do and say whatever you want about me.Not important because my mind and thoughts are elsewhere.

Is pissed off foul language too?????

I never tought saying to someone that person is pissed off is an insult or i need to hide that i m pissed off with west?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Is pissed off foul language too?????

I never tought saying to someone that person is pissed off is an insult or i need to hide that i m pissed off with west?
    Pissed off in itself may not be very foul, but add the other stuff to it and it all adds up to foul and OTT.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    and my apologies to all.Cant help it when a friend of mine died from a drug overdose the other night.I wish he was still here so i could run away from the problem.I really wish he was still around so i could even have the option of running to or away from the problem.I wish i could have helped him more or i wish he had listened to me and others last year.

do and say whatever you want about me.Not important because my mind and thoughts are elsewhere.
    Well,West maybe it s time to take a back seat than deleting everything.
    You are furstrated right now,i am getting furstrated by result of your furstration..........

I wasted my all last year like mummy telling how bad that charlie is,and that person is on the way where your friend is.......

I hope u will be able moderate sensibly like couple days ago when i said that West is a best Mod

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast