Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: did i just read it right ????

  1. #1

    Default did i just read it right ????

    omg just read a news that Rafael dos Anjos just withdraw from his fight with Conor McGregor on March 5th . Aldo story coming again ?? omg he must be so scared )

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (23-02-16), irishdeltaforce (24-02-16), JAMESCORK (23-02-16), jd96 (23-02-16), Petros (23-02-16), robbie9 (23-02-16), TheChoosyOne (23-02-16)

  3. #2

    Default

    Apparently he suffered a foot injury in training. The question now is who is Conor going to fight?

    Btw hey Kyla i hope you are well

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jd96 For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserkyla (23-02-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    omg just read a news that Rafael dos Anjos just withdraw from his fight with Conor McGregor on March 5th . Aldo story coming again ?? omg he must be so scared )
    You read it right!

    The Brazilian hurt his foot


    http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/...s-come-7423979
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserkyla (23-02-16)

  7. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jd96 View Post
    Apparently he suffered a foot injury in training. The question now is who is Conor going to fight?

    Btw hey Kyla i hope you are well
    yep edgar is out too , but cerone is in the cards


    all good baby u ?

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  8. The Following User Says Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

    jd96 (23-02-16)

  9. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    You read it right!

    The Brazilian hurt his foot


    http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/...s-come-7423979
    fuck again , 2nd brazilian , again redrawing with 2 weeks before the fight . maybe that will give Conor a chance to bring the fight to dublin

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  10. The Following User Says Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

    Petros (23-02-16)

  11. #6

    Default

    not evan 2 weeks , 11 days wow

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  12. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    yep edgar is out too , but cerone is in the cards


    all good baby u ?
    course the other thing to consider is can cerrone make weight in 11 days?

    You know me gorgeous im always good

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to jd96 For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserkyla (23-02-16)

  14. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jd96 View Post
    course the other thing to consider is can cerrone make weight in 11 days?

    You know me gorgeous im always good
    heard that the management team of cerrone accepted , they will have to see if it can be done he had a fight i think 1 week ago ?



    i ll have to see that soon

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  15. The Following User Says Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

    jd96 (23-02-16)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,666
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Those Brazilians are such teases

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (23-02-16), F-Dub (23-02-16), Escort Advertiserkyla (23-02-16)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    fuck again , 2nd brazilian , again redrawing with 2 weeks before the fight . maybe that will give Conor a chance to bring the fight to dublin
    I was thinking exactly the same Kyla.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserkyla (23-02-16)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •