Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Reply to a negative

  1. #1

    Default Reply to a negative

    how do you deal with a reply to a negative review?, obviously i cant reply nor would it help as it would get into a tit for tat battle with my word against their's but i know my review was accurate as rimming and 69 were not available and i expressly confirmed if there were any extras before the meet aparty from the rest of ther service being poor anyway, i could have been more negative and mentioned that she has not had a review for a long time and is now no were near as firm/ slim as her pictures suggest, but the escort now makes it out that i am a liar.

    i am sure that i will have had the last laugh because i assume she will loose a certain amount of business because of the negative review so asking for the extra 」20 will cost her more. i don't see girls with hidden reviews and i read the negatives and i hope more clients do the same

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to perv For This Useful Post:

    Petros (23-02-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hillsborough
    Posts
    1,354
    Reviews
    103

    Default

    What you've done seems about right. No anbiguity about who you're talking about.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Thumbs up

    Well, with only 2 previous reviews from 2014 and her profile stating "Hi I am ーーーElisaーーー is my first time in Ireland" I would have been very suspicious of this lady. Also with no prices listed she can charge what she wants on the day!

    The fact that she replied to your review and stated that she charges extra is a good thing. At least now everybody can see that she is an Escort who charges for extras now.

    She also says that you probably didn't understand her services, that is probably because she didn't explain them very well to you in the first place.

    Time to move on and better luck next time buddy
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,196
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perv View Post
    how do you deal with a reply to a negative review?, obviously i cant reply nor would it help as it would get into a tit for tat battle with my word against their's but i know my review was accurate as rimming and 69 were not available and i expressly confirmed if there were any extras before the meet aparty from the rest of ther service being poor anyway, i could have been more negative and mentioned that she has not had a review for a long time and is now no were near as firm/ slim as her pictures suggest, but the escort now makes it out that i am a liar.

    i am sure that i will have had the last laugh because i assume she will loose a certain amount of business because of the negative review so asking for the extra 」20 will cost her more. i don't see girls with hidden reviews and i read the negatives and i hope more clients do the same
    I think you need to start going to the good reviewed girls as you have 4 out of 7 bad one's.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (05-03-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    hey, I see that you answered your own question.
    we only allow each party to have their say once.
    to stop the tit for tat battles.

    Quote Originally Posted by perv View Post
    how do you deal with a reply to a negative review?, obviously i cant reply nor would it help as it would get into a tit for tat battle with my word against their's

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (27-02-16)

  9. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    I think you need to start going to the good reviewed girls as you have 4 out of 7 bad one's.
    dont worry ive seen a few good ones ive seen the famous Marsha and Evelin is also one of the best i have seen recently. but i try to make an effort to show up the bad ones
    Last edited by perv; 27-02-16 at 00:48. Reason: have spelt wrong

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perv View Post
    how do you deal with a reply to a negative review?, obviously i cant reply nor would it help as it would get into a tit for tat battle with my word against their's but i know my review was accurate as rimming and 69 were not available and i expressly confirmed if there were any extras before the meet aparty from the rest of ther service being poor anyway, i could have been more negative and mentioned that she has not had a review for a long time and is now no were near as firm/ slim as her pictures suggest, but the escort now makes it out that i am a liar.

    i am sure that i will have had the last laugh because i assume she will loose a certain amount of business because of the negative review so asking for the extra 」20 will cost her more. i don't see girls with hidden reviews and i read the negatives and i hope more clients do the same
    i am sorry for u babe...but from what i seein your reviews...u never chose any geniune girl.....so next time be sure u will chose better

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perv View Post
    dont worry ive seen a few good ones ive seen the famous Marsha and Evelin is also one of the best i have seen recently. but i try to make an effort to show up the bad ones
    Wat is xtra you speck of ?
    How you aska four xtras ?
    Is culo no ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •