Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tenerife

Reviews

Default tenerife

Hi anyone know of places to visit in the americas in tenerife

Get local free paper Sur in English you will get some ads in personal

Blog Entries

QUOTE=bendmychasis;1485676]Hi anyone know of places to visit in the americas in tenerife[/QUOTE]

I wouldnīt recommend you to visit street girls (mostly african) in Las Americas, too dangerous and spanish police station is very close...
    Use internet, there are many choices.
    Good luck.

By the way, i will be back in Tenerfie from 9th January, but i donīt work on the street.
    Last edited by Floki; 24-02-16 at 16:46.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

yeah boy - just go along the big church wall and at the end you should meet your ms right - good luck

6. Default

Las Terasas!!!

7. Default

And Veronicas you will see

8. Default

Ones of the street are rough, anyway you should have no problem getting laid in that place for free,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eamo100 For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (25-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Eamo100 View Post
    Ones of the street are rough, anyway you should have no problem getting laid in that place for free,
    Agreed. I had friends who went there and said it was crawling with people looking to go a bit crazy with a stranger

Reviews

What ever you do , do not go in the place with the gates and "security " opposite yates and linekers . Also everybody who goes into Linekers or Yates will know where you have been . There is a strip club beside Linekers and another place called Las Vegas on the way to Veronicas . Stringfellows night club still operates (near linekers) but looks totally neglected from outside .
    If you are reasonably sober and polite most girls will talk to you as the young lads on holiday lose the run of themselves so being polite and sober comes as a surprise to the ladies ) .
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Word of advice don't see the street girl in veronicas , got hassled from loads there as did mates! Forget it there.
    Was based in cristianos , didn't see any street girls but plenty of places to go to.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

joggon (29-01-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast