Thread: Israel

Reviews

Default Israel

A country which is very high up on my must visit list, I am no Zionist, but it's a fascinating country. Their Judicial system has at least done one thing right -

http://www.haaretz.com/four-convicte...-ring-1.407499

I am however, very pissed off that the traffickers turning evidence seem to have got off!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Force to work 17 to 18 hours a day and got to keep only keep NIS 20 a day of the NIS 150 she charged per customer.
    This is disgusting.
    And worse is that she was locked up with no freedom when she wasn't working and then was told she would not be freed for a year.

I feel so bad for women who are treated like this.
    I also know that many more girl unfortunately will be in this same situation and maybe living in very poor conditions.

Sentenced to 18 years in prison isn't enough, people like this should get life.

Play with other peoples lives, then get they should get life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Force to work 17 to 18 hours a day and got to keep only keep NIS 20 a day of the NIS 150 she charged per customer.
    This is disgusting.
    And worse is that she was locked up with no freedom when she wasn't working and then was told she would not be freed for a year.

I feel so bad for women who are treated like this.
    I also know that many more girl unfortunately will be in this same situation and maybe living in very poor conditions.

Sentenced to 18 years in prison isn't enough, people like this should get life.

Play with other peoples lives, then get they should get life.
    Life without parole!
    Ride them on the beaches!

4. Default

its too dangerous