Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Condom protocol

  1. Default Condom protocol

    Hola,
    Have only had 2 escort visits to date and both were enjoyable but the main part only lasts 2-3 min max as I'm a bit trigger happy when trying new stuff.
    In both cases the escort put the rubber on in the usual way, foreskin down, rubber on and stretched down the shaft with one or two hand strokes. To get more than 2 or 3 mins I figured if I put it on without pulling back the foreskin that it might actually buy me another few minutes without blowing the load so does any one here think that is something an escort would do/could do or are they just looking you to cum quickly and get you out the door?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickbones View Post
    are they just looking you to cum quickly and get you out the door?
    If you are on the 30 minute merry go round then yes - the faster the better
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    480
    Reviews
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickbones View Post
    Hola,
    Have only had 2 escort visits to date and both were enjoyable but the main part only lasts 2-3 min max as I'm a bit trigger happy when trying new stuff.
    In both cases the escort put the rubber on in the usual way, foreskin down, rubber on and stretched down the shaft with one or two hand strokes. To get more than 2 or 3 mins I figured if I put it on without pulling back the foreskin that it might actually buy me another few minutes without blowing the load so does any one here think that is something an escort would do/could do or are they just looking you to cum quickly and get you out the door?
    Maybe your overthinking it , once you enjoy yourself ,

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (22-02-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    I think I might have been missing a vital thing here that I was not aware of. I didn't know you were supposed to pull the foreskin down when putting a condom on? I mean some foreskins are tighter than others, so would that not be painful for some? I've always been more concerned with putting the condom on the right way round and squeezing the nipple to dispel any extra air and making sure it goes all the way down the shaft with minimal disturbance. No one ever complained, so I didn't know that was wrong.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    marijuana (23-02-16), Petros (22-02-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    I think I might have been missing a vital thing here that I was not aware of. I didn't know you were supposed to pull the foreskin down when putting a condom on?
    Neither do I

    I can't say I have noticed any lady doing that with me - but I'm usually somewhat distracted at that stage
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (22-02-16), lildick (23-02-16)

  9. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickbones View Post
    Hola,
    Have only had 2 escort visits to date and both were enjoyable but the main part only lasts 2-3 min max as I'm a bit trigger happy when trying new stuff.
    In both cases the escort put the rubber on in the usual way, foreskin down, rubber on and stretched down the shaft with one or two hand strokes. To get more than 2 or 3 mins I figured if I put it on without pulling back the foreskin that it might actually buy me another few minutes without blowing the load so does any one here think that is something an escort would do/could do or are they just looking you to cum quickly and get you out the door?
    I don't think that's all that unusual (the time), particularly if you've worked yourself up with some foreplay (that goes both ways). There are techniques you can use to make yourself last longer, it'll be a matter of finding which one/ones work best for you. It also very much depends on your mindset at the time - sometimes you'll just be totally into the person you're with and you'll be so excited you'll have cum before you realise it. Sometimes you'll last far, far longer and wonder if you're ever going to orgasm. Google techniques for "staying power" and try a few. I would be shocked if your foreskin had anything to do with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    I've always been more concerned with putting the condom on the right way round and squeezing the nipple to dispel any extra air and making sure it goes all the way down the shaft with minimal disturbance.
    I am absolutely open to correction, but I'm not entirely sure squeezing the nipple is necessary. Don't forget, condoms can be put on quite successfully with your mouth (that's quite a skill, i think, although I;m always impressed when people can do things I can't). Keep squeezing, though, as I think it does say that on the instructions!

  10. Default

    Kate, It's not that your supposed to pull it down, just nature designed it that way that it will naturally go back to expose the more sensitive head. In doing so the act becomes more pleasureable and results in a quicker climax. Of course mother nature is only interested in the guy climaxing for the purpose of reproduction so the idea of prolonging things is not in the interest of increasing the human population. IMHO oral with the foreskin not pulled back is awesome. But intercourse with a foreskin still covering the head is against nature and almost impossible as the natural position for it is drawn back.
    For the purpose of research, with your next client if you are doing OWO, do it with the foreskin not pulled back and see what reaction you get ..

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to mickbones For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (22-02-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    I think I might have been missing a vital thing here that I was not aware of. I didn't know you were supposed to pull the foreskin down when putting a condom on? I mean some foreskins are tighter than others, so would that not be painful for some? I've always been more concerned with putting the condom on the right way round and squeezing the nipple to dispel any extra air and making sure it goes all the way down the shaft with minimal disturbance. No one ever complained, so I didn't know that was wrong.

    Your having a laugh, seriously?

    "I mean some foreskins are tighter than others, so would that not be painful for some? "

    Yes.

    Bad Catholic mother for not telling her number one or two. Ok catholic, 6th son to pull back the foreskin & give it a good wash (hint, hint.)

  13. #9

    Default

    Firstly always book an hour. I would lap dance for you. Massage you. Lots of french kissing and foreplay and then you would leave having a fond memory of our time together.
    Some men take a whole hour to cum so the main thing men need to do is communicate with your lady we are not mind readers. Everything can be discussed pre booking to avoid you feeling nervous.
    And there is always the option to have a break and round three or four in an hour if you would like xxx

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashleydowns1xxx For This Useful Post:

    clarelad (27-02-16), get20 (22-02-16), HugoBoss (22-02-16), oldfool (22-02-16)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleydowns1xxx View Post
    Firstly always book an hour. I would lap dance for you. Massage you. Lots of french kissing and foreplay and then you would leave having a fond memory of our time together.
    Some men take a whole hour to cum so the main thing men need to do is communicate with your lady we are not mind readers. Everything can be discussed pre booking to avoid you feeling nervous.
    And there is always the option to have a break and round three or four in an hour if you would like xxx
    This is pure gold, I get tired.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    HugoBoss (22-02-16)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •