Thread: Limerick

Default Limerick

Was parked in Limerick today outside a popular enough place near the rail station and I saw a man watching the coming and goings of clients over the period of a few hours. Also one of the girls arrived back and he popped out of a neighbouring building and followed her but he was trying not to be seen. Anyway she saw him and she skid addled down the street. The old boy was also taking pics. I'm done punting anyway after seeing how easy it is for another person to spy on people. I don't know his motives and I'm not giving anymore information re the address incase someone is reading this that shouldn't. Maybe a concerned neighbor or a nosey Parker. Anyway peeps that's all I know. Don't be private messaging me as I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by rrrrrrrrronny View Post
    Was parked in Limerick today outside a popular enough place near the rail station and I saw a man watching the coming and goings of clients over the period of a few hours. Also one of the girls arrived back and he popped out of a neighbouring building and followed her but he was trying not to be seen. Anyway she saw him and she skid addled down the street. The old boy was also taking pics. I'm done punting anyway after seeing how easy it is for another person to spy on people. I don't know his motives and I'm not giving anymore information re the address incase someone is reading this that shouldn't. Maybe a concerned neighbor or a nosey Parker. Anyway peeps that's all I know. Don't be private messaging me as I'm done.
    That didn't last long, you left a review for Redhead Lolly who you visited less than 8 hours later
    You're worse than me!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Calvados For This Useful Post:

milkman (29-02-16)