Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Laura Lee high court challange

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    I said the DUP were ignorant with their views on GAY and homosexuals, fg and ff are useless but least they are a little more decent the SF
    Ignorance denotes lack of knowledge, I don't think the dup are ignorant, many things they are, but not ignorant. I can't see how ff and fg are more decent than sinn fein, those two parties are continuing to rape Ireland at the expense of the ordinary hard working people, hardly decent by any standard.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (20-02-16), Wolverine (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MollyDolly View Post
    old stick in the mud guys like you vote for SF, you seem to be a big supporter of SF it seems, grow a pair of balls and admit it, you and shit for brains Gerry Adams, a man and his cronies who want a United Ireland and he cant even speak the Irish Language properly hence having a recent election debate cancelled, What a plank, now what an even bigger gobshite he would be as leader than kenny, thankfully it wont happen, whos side are you on...
    I have never said that I supprot sinn fein. What I despise is lazy condemnation of a people or party by someone who swallows bullshit without a second thought. Sinn fein are the single largest political party on the island. They are continuing a growth of voters and membership in the south that is scaring the old stuck in the muds as you would call them.Obviously there are a lot of people in the south who have given up on ff, fg and labour. I do not particularly like gerry adams myself, but like him or loath him, he is the most successful party leader in the country.

As for whose side am I on, I have no vote in the south, so just an interested bystander.
    Last edited by justfrank44; 19-02-16 at 20:34.

Reviews

Suppose maths ain't so important , you can always nip down to the northern bank

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Ignorance denotes lack of knowledge, I don't think the dup are ignorant, many things they are, but not ignorant. I can't see how ff and fg are more decent than sinn fein, those two parties are continuing to rape Ireland at the expense of the ordinary hard working people, hardly decent by any standard.
    i know what it means, good few members are ignorant and have immoral views on society at present,i cant believe some of the comments they come out with and they really believe them.
    I rather see FG or FF power than SF as their plan doesn't add up and theyre a worst shower of basta*ds who dont have a clue. Do you really think SF wouldnt rape the country too if they got in, None of the parties are any use but better the devil you know,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to themanofwar For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Fg did nothing for the economy, they are caretakers for european finance ministers
    That means Europe is going to tell SF what to do as well so ?
    Then there is no point voting for them so.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

If Britain leaves Europe , can we get some Polish lads to build a wall along the border and keep all the mad Nordie lads out ?

Think I'll leave now ... Night all

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    Suppose maths ain't so important , you can always nip down to the northern bank
    Actually , I read lately that sinn feins economic plan was a sound one, approved by a nobel economics winner, will have a look, and there was more robbing down by ff and fg from the people than the robbery you have alluded to, how many homes repossessed ?

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    i know what it means, good few members are ignorant and have immoral views on society at present,i cant believe some of the comments they come out with and they really believe them.
    I rather see FG or FF power than SF as their plan doesn't add up and theyre a worst shower of basta*ds who dont have a clue. Do you really think SF wouldnt rape the country too if they got in, None of the parties are any use but better the devil you know,
    What part of sinn feins plans don't add up? At least we know they can count up to 10 billion, unlike the current finance minister.

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    That means Europe is going to tell SF what to do as well so ?
    Then there is no point voting for them so.
    Sinn fein would not have accepted same deal, they have already said that, and they are perfectly willing to go and try to renegotiate the terms. A lot of people are willing to admit that when it comes to negotiations, sinn fein are a lot more willing to play hardball.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (20-02-16), Wolverine (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    If Britain leaves Europe , can we get some Polish lads to build a wall along the border and keep all the mad Nordie lads out ?

Think I'll leave now ... Night all

Might be better to get them to build you a bridge and help you get over it..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    All the parties are the same on this issue. I'd say vote independent where possible.
    An that fella having a dig at Mary Lou was an obvious plant.
    PBP, Claire Daly and Mick Wallace and Joan Collins are against the insanity!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    At least FG & FF don't murder people in there own community.

To quote Ellis O'Hanlon's article in last week's Sunday Independant talking about the leaders debate. 'Adams - Jabbing his finger at the others as he outlined all the things that are better in Northern Ireland.

No water changes. No property tax. Great public services. From the way Gerry bigged up the North, you'd have to wounder why republicans even want to end British rule? It sounds like a paradise up there.

Maybe that's why he never joined the IRA, eh?'
    I must have missed the news reports where sinn fein and the dup murdered anyone, usual pathatic crap that gets thrown around That would be like me remarking on ff and fg's civil war roots

The finances in the north are controlled by westminster which then restricts the freedom that politicians have to make real changes, but then even a cursory glance would show that to most people
    Last edited by justfrank44; 20-02-16 at 15:50.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast