Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Help

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Talking Help

    Can someone tell me how to find a clients profile ?
    Before it use to be so simple when someone reviewed you,you would click on his name and will direct you straight to his page(so I can add a reference )
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Can someone tell me how to find a clients profile ?
    Before it use to be so simple when someone reviewed you,you would click on his name and will direct you straight to his page(so I can add a reference )
    You could look in the Members list — https://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/memberlist.php
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (17-02-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    You could look in the Members list — https://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/memberlist.php
    Done
    Thanks hun x


    Just so I know next time when I won't have this link around....How do I get to the members list?
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    Petros (17-02-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,960
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Can someone tell me how to find a clients profile ?
    Before it use to be so simple when someone reviewed you,you would click on his name and will direct you straight to his page(so I can add a reference )
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/memberlist.php

    And type their name into the search members and it should come up


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (17-02-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    628
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Done
    Thanks hun x


    Just so I know next time when I won't have this link around....How do I get to the members list?
    If you scroll up now and look at the darker green banner that has 'Forum Home-New Posts-Private Messages-FAQ-Community- Forum Actions- Quick Links' click on Community and a drop down will appear. Select Member list from it
    Last edited by lol brb; 18-02-16 at 11:51.
    Something or other

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to lol brb For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (18-02-16)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •