Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assaulted

Reviews

Default Assaulted

Was reading in the local paper where a guy was remanded on bail after touching her ass, he been charhed with assault under section 2 of the criminal law act.
    When I out in the pubs and nightclubs girls smack and pinch my ass and walk on laughing, even when with the GF, has happenes lots of times to me and my mates too but we don't press charges, Maybe we should, What an unequal society we live in loll!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    When I out in the pubs and nightclubs girls smack and pinch my ass and walk on laughing, even when with the GF, !
    And when did you wake up

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Walshie (16-02-16), Wolverine (16-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Sounds very traumatic...

its devastating, i don't let them away with it, i chase after them and get their phone number.
    so sophie, if you're out in a Dundalk nightclub for argument sake and some lad smacks your ass, what's in store for him and please don't say Dundalk A&E lol
    Last edited by Walshie; 16-02-16 at 21:16.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

tom sand (16-02-16)

Reviews

its devastating, i don't let them away with it, i chase after them and get their phone number.

so sophie, if you're out in a Dundalk nightclub for argument sake and some lad pinches your ass what's in store for him and please don't say Dundalk A&E lol
    I'd say he would be lucky if it was only the Dundalk A&E
    More like the caretakers for him
    Last edited by willie wacker; 16-02-16 at 21:17.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

so sophie, if you're out in a Dundalk nightclub for argument sake and some lad smacks your ass, what's in store for him and please don't say Dundalk A&E lol
    Don't be so stupid Walshie . . Dundalk don't have nightclubs they barely have electricity

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (16-02-16), Walshie (16-02-16), Wolverine (16-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post

Hows Wexford these days......
    Party central

Reviews

if you told a cop a girl smacked or pinched your bottom, they'd say you lucky fu*ker but if a girl told the same there'd be a cell with your name on it,

Reviews

I heard that Dundalk was the roughest town in Ireland and it is all about the next fight - they even use girlfriends and all to provoke these fights - there you go !!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I heard that Dundalk was the roughest town in Ireland and it is all about the next fight - they even use girlfriends and all to provoke these fights - there you go !!!

Yep Dundalk's rough but not the roughest, they're not yet going round everyday wearing stab-proof vests

It happened to me before in a nightclub. I was with my girlfriend at the time and a girl grabbed my crotch right in front of the bouncer. I asked the bouncer what is he going to do about that and his response was, "what's wrong with you, are you bent or something." To be honest I wouldn't be the type to make a big deal out of it, I just wanted to verify the response I was expecting.

It's just a fact of life, there are things only men can get away with and there are things only women can get away with. We just have to accept that and get on with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast