Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Profile

  1. Default Profile

    A lot of girls don't look anything like they do in there profile.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,666
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty9999 View Post
    A lot of girls don't look anything like they do in there profile.
    I don't look much like mine either.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (25-02-16), Barney Rubble (25-02-16), irishdeltaforce (16-02-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty9999 View Post
    A lot of girls don't look anything like they do in there profile.
    If you beleave it's not the girl in the pictures walk on, walk on.

    Otherwise how was the service?

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (25-02-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (25-02-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,482
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    The majority are the girl in their photos.
    However I will admit I seem to have come across a few lately that are not.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (16-02-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (25-02-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,666
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    If you beleave it's not the girl in the pictures walk on, walk on.

    Otherwise how was the service?
    It's not me in the pic and he hasn't left a review yet. I've already warned the mods to take it done if it is bad...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (16-02-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    The majority are the girl in their photos.
    However I will admit I seem to have come across a few lately that are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    It's not me in the pic and he hasn't left a review yet. I've already warned the mods to take it done if it is bad...
    I can't help but feel we had taken two steps forward only to take one backward!

  11. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,666
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I can't help but feel we had taken two steps forward only to take one backward!
    Are ye dancing?

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dublin d15
    Posts
    13

    Default

    yea can zou thel me its all fake???

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dublin d15
    Posts
    13

    Default

    yes latino dance

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •