Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Cork tonigth or tomorrow

  1. #1

    Default Cork tonigth or tomorrow

    Hello there,
    After an unsuccesful week in Cork trying to meet a girl - due to some constrains in time and location - i'm back and looking for new talents.
    Looking for girls in the central bus station area, starting with 30 minutes encounter and if click, maybe longer another day during the week.
    Thanks for reading

  2. #2

    Default

    Hello there,
    Just settle down and ready to look for some responses... and I get...none.
    Maybe I need to make a few phone calls..

    thanks

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Speedmaster For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sofie (16-02-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,890
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedmaster View Post
    Hello there,
    Just settle down and ready to look for some responses... and I get...none.
    Maybe I need to make a few phone calls..

    thanks
    Pick up the phone as most working Escorts are not on here .

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    Speedmaster (16-02-16)

  6. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Pick up the phone as most working Escorts are not on here .
    Hello blue rebel,

    first at all, thanks for your answer and second...I did pick the phone and made four calls in the last hour... no replay.
    I was thinking to open another thread in the general chat, to "narrate" an "awkward" moment happens to me last week, here in Cork.
    But why not here?

    I was trying to get in contact with one girls and after four calls, she finally pick the phone - 20 to 30 minutes between calls.
    Ask her where is the appartment - I am not complete deaf but have a disability there, that is why always try to get in touch via PM or mail - so can find it or at least be nearby when I am close to the place....I walk nearly an hour from my hotel to the other hotel (not just because of the walk)
    Once nearby, I give to her another call, and another call, and another..... no answer....after another 40 minutes, i decide walk to the main st.

    and after the situation, the awkward moment. Decide to go into Burger King...and there was she with her friend - also from EI.
    I was thinking...should I call her now?



    PS, havent done it...and think was the first time that I feel good about one girl not answering the phone...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Speedmaster For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (16-02-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedmaster View Post
    Hello blue rebel,

    first at all, thanks for your answer and second...I did pick the phone and made four calls in the last hour... no replay.
    I was thinking to open another thread in the general chat, to "narrate" an "awkward" moment happens to me last week, here in Cork.
    But why not here?

    I was trying to get in contact with one girls and after four calls, she finally pick the phone - 20 to 30 minutes between calls.
    Ask her where is the appartment - I am not complete deaf but have a disability there, that is why always try to get in touch via PM or mail - so can find it or at least be nearby when I am close to the place....I walk nearly an hour from my hotel to the other hotel (not just because of the walk)
    Once nearby, I give to her another call, and another call, and another..... no answer....after another 40 minutes, i decide walk to the main st.

    and after the situation, the awkward moment. Decide to go into Burger King...and there was she with her friend - also from EI.
    I was thinking...should I call her now?



    PS, havent done it...and think was the first time that I feel good about one girl not answering the phone...

    U dont call the girl when u are nearby as we escorts have a life not stay non stop between 4 walls waiting eventually in stokings and heels someone to call You call the girl before , u book an appoiment and then she will be ready at the agreed time and will take your call and be there for u. i,m sure if u tried to call her when u have seen her she would not take your call
    Tie and tease is the practice of tying up a partner and bringing them to the brink of climax by stopping short and denying them an orgasm. In tie and tease, the bound partner is often stimulated repeatedly and held in a highly-aroused state without relief.If the passive (bound) partner is permitted to orgasm it may be more intense than usual due to the extended stimulation and resulting build up of tension and arousal. Alternately, the bound partner may be completely denied orgasm and left in a state of sexual frustration.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (16-02-16), Speedmaster (16-02-16)

  10. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FetishCherry View Post
    U dont call the girl when u are nearby as we escorts have a life not stay non stop between 4 walls waiting eventually in stokings and heels someone to call You call the girl before , u book an appoiment and then she will be ready at the agreed time and will take your call and be there for u. i,m sure if u tried to call her when u have seen her she would not take your call
    Thanks for you answer FetishCherry.
    I did call the girls in advance, understand they have a life as any other human being nad they are not going to be waiting for the phone to ring.
    Normally try to get in contact with them long before visiting, and probably my first call will be more than four hours before the meeting.
    Last week, I call her around noon and ask where she was working, so I give to her my idea around the time I was going to be nearby (going to the hotel, take a shower, etc)
    then we agree that I will call her before leaving the hotel and knowing that will tak 45 minutes to an hour to arrive to the area she told me she was.
    Once near to the location, I try to call her....quite few times and no answer.

    One more thing, I will not dare to call the girl, one thing is when she is working and a different thing is her private time. Think I am very respectful on that, was just a comment with an smile after ...just a joke.

    in any case, thanks again for your comment and to all people reading the post.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Speedmaster For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (16-02-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,592
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedmaster View Post
    Thanks for you answer FetishCherry.
    I did call the girls in advance, understand they have a life as any other human being nad they are not going to be waiting for the phone to ring.
    Normally try to get in contact with them long before visiting, and probably my first call will be more than four hours before the meeting.
    Last week, I call her around noon and ask where she was working, so I give to her my idea around the time I was going to be nearby (going to the hotel, take a shower, etc)
    then we agree that I will call her before leaving the hotel and knowing that will tak 45 minutes to an hour to arrive to the area she told me she was.
    Once near to the location, I try to call her....quite few times and no answer.

    One more thing, I will not dare to call the girl, one thing is when she is working and a different thing is her private time. Think I am very respectful on that, was just a comment with an smile after ...just a joke.

    in any case, thanks again for your comment and to all people reading the post.

    Well darling I hope you have better luck this week with a lady of your choice. Xxx
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    Speedmaster (16-02-16)

  14. #8

    Default

    Cant stop thinking on her smile and the lovelly perky tits a PM in time and all laziness dissapear in a second...
    Happy to be in Cork

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Speedmaster For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (17-02-16)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •