Thread: I'm Gone

Reviews

Smile I'm Gone

Patricia
    "You've been warned a number of times now Bigpaws. All you had to do was express your opinions without being a complete arsehole, but clearly you don't wish to, so enjoy maggotville."

Actually I'm quite happy and comfortable here with my new "Rebel" title ................ I can still read posts and I can still post my opinion of those posts for the other Members to read ............... enjoy the Work Camps Queen

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Patricia
    "You've been warned a number of times now Bigpaws. All you had to do was express your opinions without being a complete arsehole, but clearly you don't wish to, so enjoy maggotville."

Actually I'm quite happy and comfortable here with my new "Rebel" title ................ I can still read posts and I can still post my opinion of those posts for the other Members to read ............... enjoy the Work Camps Queen

Paws
    no worries paws, i,m moving any threads involving you from gen chat to soap. theres 2 already

is there any other you,d like?

Reviews

Smile Must Try Harder!!

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    no worries paws, i,m moving any threads involving you from gen chat to soap. theres 2 already

is there any other you,d like?
    I've been doing the same thing myself and I'm not even a Moderator!!!!

Am I good or am I good!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?