Thread: 2009 E-I party

Reviews

Default 2009 E-I party

You all know wht tomorrow is???

Friday the 13th

you are all invited to my lake side gettaway for the week end.... see you all tomorrow.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    You all know wht tomorrow is???

Friday the 13th

you are all invited to my lake side gettaway for the week end.... see you all tomorrow.

Will it be as good as the lasy E-I party??

Dooohhhhhhhhh why u told the date!

I would of never tought about it..........

Now i ll b thinking.....
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Dooohhhhhhhhh why u told the date!

I would of never tought about it..........

Now i ll b thinking.....
    maybe I will have to call over and help take you mind off it Anna.... we could watch shrek together...I have 1,2 and 3.

anything else you might like to do

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    maybe I will have to call over and help take you mind off it Anna.... we could watch shrek together...I have 1,2 and 3.

anything else you might like to do
    Hey Thangy.... if i was to call over to Anna, the last thing i would want to do is watch Shrek 1,2 & 3....... what i would do starts with F and ends in K.... withs a little Starts In S and ends in K thrown in....
    So Anna Beware... he doesnt want you for your flat stomach..and killer ass.. he's only after your flat screen.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Hey Thangy.... if i was to call over to Anna, the last thing i would want to do is watch Shrek 1,2 & 3....... what i would do starts with F and ends in K.... withs a little Starts In S and ends in K thrown in....
    So Anna Beware... he doesnt want you for your flat stomach..and killer ass.. he's only after your flat screen.....
    Ahh thanks for tht Eps........I was well in there... Do you know howmany women give it up for "shrek" its a great movie to get laid with.

As for wht you would be doing well tht is completely up to u....oh and of course Anna.
    But the thing is she wanted to try forget about the date..... for like longer than 60sec eps!! so unless you bringin a friend with you ?? you might wana rethink your plan.......after all we all know 60sec is your best to date.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Oh and you rite too Eps.... 3 was shite , so I think we will just watch 1 and 2