Thread: Dinner Date in Dublin

1. Default Dinner Date in Dublin

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there any ladies interested in a dinner date in Dublin this weekend ?

I'm 23, in shape,not very tall (5'8), I would love someone to spend a good evening and have an interesting talk about everything and nothing, and have a private moment afterwards.

Looking for someone around my age groupe, with English or French as a native language preferably.

My Idea would be to meet somewhere for dinner, but I'm open any suggestions, in activity or restaurants.

Would love to hear what your preferences would be for such an occasion.

Thank you all.

U sound like a decent guy, but without reviews, refs, posts, u probably won't get too many offers. Sounds like you want a girl friend. At 23 I think it's better.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Calvados For This Useful Post:

alcatel (11-02-16)

4. Default

Fair point, i am fairly new to all this, not particularly looking for a gf, but definitely a good evening of fun. But I can see the risks involved, as in a random guy posting his ad might sound dodgy.

But thanks for the reply man.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to abbasfassi107 For This Useful Post:

Calvados (11-02-16)

Too bad I'm not in Dublin I would've totally gone out on a dinner date with you xxx everyone needs to start somewhere. Xxx hope you find what you're looking for xxx
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

7. Default

Josephine's advice seems apt and helpful

8. The Following User Says Thank You to oldmanribber For This Useful Post: