Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deadpool, Dam its good

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Deadpool takes 135 million good as now more non formula movies may be made, Now could i get a PR fee you think. Actually I just saw it loved it wanted to share the love

I'm very much looking forwarded to going to see it mid week. Not sure what my female company will make of it, she thinks she's going to see Zoolander

Reviews

Well its not for the prudish, but there were hundreds of girls there many in groups, and girlfriend/boyfriend but I tell you the girls were all laughing their asses off. Your girl gets to see Ryans Butt , there is a scene which looks like a proposal which it is just so not what your expecting and it comes from his girlfriend , trust me you and your girlfriend will laugh(actress Morena Baccarin ) she is v distracting

3. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (14-02-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Well its not for the prudish, but there were hundreds of girls there many in groups, and girlfriend/boyfriend but I tell you the girls were all laughing their asses off. Your girl gets to see Ryans Butt , there is a scene which looks like a proposal which it is just so not what your expecting and it comes from his girlfriend , trust me you and your girlfriend will laugh(actress Morena Baccarin ) she is v distracting
    Here look, Deadpool has always had the female audience for his ability to make us laugh. Not just his suprisingly pert butt. You also have to factor in women's inclination for seeing things through, some of us saw our junior cert, leaving cert,and bachelor degree graduations pass us by whilst waiting for this film to make it's way outta production hell.
    Last edited by Cassandra; 14-02-16 at 23:33.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-02-16), Cable87 (15-02-16), willie wacker (15-02-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I'm very much looking forwarded to going to see it mid week. Not sure what my female company will make of it, she thinks she's going to see Zoolander
    Sh should ssh, tell her she'll much prefer Deadpool, tis a love story after all,
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-02-16), Mister Anderson (15-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Here look, Deadpool has always had the female audience for his ability to make us laugh. Not just his suprisingly pert butt. You also have to factor in women's inclination for seeing things through, some of us saw our junior cert, leaving cert,and bachelor degree graduations pass us by whilst waiting for this film to make it's way outta production hell.
    I bow to your superior knowledge in this field, having met you the boy well knows he is out of his depth. The movie is a blast on that hopefully we can agree.

Reviews

Sh should ssh, tell her she'll much prefer Deadpool, tis a love story after all,

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (15-02-16)

Havn't seen it yet but it's on my to-do list.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I laid some of the groundwork earlier by telling her how bad the reviews for Zoolander are. I'll wait until later on this evening to mention Ryan Reynolds' spandex clad posterior

Reviews

Ok it was brief, but this film includes

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Ok it was brief, but this film includes

Male or female?

I mean should I take a buddy or a girl to see it?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast