Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Answering phones during apt

  1. #1

    Default Answering phones during apt

    Just wondering if escort answers phone at start of appointment after handing over money. And speaks in native language do you look for money back and get out of there or do you wait till finish call and do about the reasons your there for.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    628
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Continue on with appointment. Could be a friend checking in on her that you/everything is okay.
    Something or other

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to lol brb For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (11-02-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tim86 View Post
    Just wondering if escort answers phone at start of appointment after handing over money. And speaks in native language do you look for money back and get out of there or do you wait till finish call and do about the reasons your there for.
    whats the big deal? Not nice and normal when she do this during the appoiment but before...
    Tie and tease is the practice of tying up a partner and bringing them to the brink of climax by stopping short and denying them an orgasm. In tie and tease, the bound partner is often stimulated repeatedly and held in a highly-aroused state without relief.If the passive (bound) partner is permitted to orgasm it may be more intense than usual due to the extended stimulation and resulting build up of tension and arousal. Alternately, the bound partner may be completely denied orgasm and left in a state of sexual frustration.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    486
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    ok as long as shes not letting her time yapping on the phone eat into your appointment time

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to themanofwar For This Useful Post:

    lildick (11-02-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,437
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Yeah, I can't see the problem answering a call at the begining of an appointment. However some might say that it's rude to answer a call in the middle of the appointment so in future I won't do that anymore.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tim86 View Post
    Just wondering if escort answers phone at start of appointment after handing over money. And speaks in native language do you look for money back and get out of there or do you wait till finish call and do about the reasons your there for.
    Depends on the language. If its Klingon I'm out of there sharpish!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arealgent For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (11-02-16), lol brb (13-02-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,937
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tim86 View Post
    Just wondering if escort answers phone at start of appointment after handing over money. And speaks in native language do you look for money back and get out of there or do you wait till finish call and do about the reasons your there for.
    If it,s a friend checking up with her at the start of an appointment well then fair enough as you will have to have a shower etc.
    But if she is answering the phone during an appointment to make an other booking then it's a no no for me.
    Write a review as to what happened and let the other punters decide then.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (12-02-16), lildick (11-02-16), zilch (11-02-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,815
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    If it,s a friend checking up with her at the start of an appointment well then fair enough as you will have to have a shower etc.
    But if she is answering the phone during an appointment to make an other booking then it's a no no for me.
    Write a review as to what happened and let the other punters decide then.
    Told this story before and smiling now as I think of it, I was with an Escort one night and she was giving me a BJ when her phone rang and she answered while continuing with the Bj. I could hear your man on the other side asking where she was and price etc and the funny part now as I think back is the Slurping noise she made as she answered him. I was not impressed at the time and ended up leaving after 15 mins . I wrote a bad review for her at the time and guess what? she opted out of reviews after that, but as I said I can laugh about it now but at the time was furious and didn't write a review in protest for 3 or 4 months after.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (11-02-16)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,937
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Told this story before and smiling now as I think of it, I was with an Escort one night and she was giving me a BJ when her phone rang and she answered while continuing with the Bj. I could hear your man on the other side asking where she was and price etc and the funny part now as I think back is the Slurping noise she made as she answered him. I was not impressed at the time and ended up leaving after 15 mins . I wrote a bad review for her at the time and guess what? she opted out of reviews after that, but as I said I can laugh about it now but at the time was furious and didn't write a review in protest for 3 or 4 months after.
    I bet you left a bad taste in her mouth

    No she should have known better but proves why a lot of girls opt out of review
    Last edited by willie wacker; 11-02-16 at 20:20.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,815
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I bet you left a bad taste in her mouth

    No she should have known better but proves why a lot of girls opt out of review

    She was a bad one alright but there are lot more good ones than bad ones. I am also a lot wiser now than I was then.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (11-02-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •