Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Judge gives money back to escorts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    886
    Reviews
    23

    Default Judge gives money back to escorts

    Sorry I can't provide a link.

    Today Judge McCartan jailed a Lithuanian man for 3 years who robbed 2 escorts of almost 5000 in a Dublin 4 hotel. The money was recovered and the Dpp applied to have the money confiscated because it was earned illegally. The judge however took a different view. Describing the money as 'hard earned' he gave it back to them.
    Fair play to
    The police for investigating and catching the bastard.
    The girls for making a complaint and thereby helping to protect other girls
    The judge for dismissing the states miserable attempt to also rob them of their earnings.

    A good day for the escorts.

  2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (12-02-16), Cable87 (12-02-16), Cassandra (11-02-16), english tara (11-02-16), feargal (11-02-16), HardOnCommand (11-02-16), lildick (13-02-16), Escort AdvertiserLisa007 (12-02-16), LuckyLu (11-02-16), Mister Anderson (11-02-16), NoBrain2 (11-02-16), notbadforanoldman (11-02-16), patty (15-02-16), randy (11-02-16), robbie9 (15-02-16), Rocker123 (15-02-16), rubberlover (11-02-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (11-02-16), zilch (11-02-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Sorry I can't provide a link.

    Today Judge McCartan jailed a Lithuanian man for 3 years who robbed 2 escorts of almost €5000 in a Dublin 4 hotel. The money was recovered and the Dpp applied to have the money confiscated because it was earned illegally. The judge however took a different view. Describing the money as 'hard earned' he gave it back to them.
    Fair play to
    The police for investigating and catching the bastard.
    The girls for making a complaint and thereby helping to protect other girls
    The judge for dismissing the states miserable attempt to also rob them of their earnings.

    A good day for the escorts.



    http://www.thejournal.ie/mantas-graz...93783-Feb2016/

    That has to be a first for a judge. Fair play indeed.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    NoBrain2 (11-02-16), sixfourblond (11-02-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    886
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    http://www.thejournal.ie/mantas-graz...93783-Feb2016/

    That has to be a first for a judge. Fair play indeed.
    Thanks for the link.

    It is good news all round. Judge McCartan is in the higher courts and one of the most respected criminal judges in the country. And he regards escorting as a legitimate way to earn a living.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

    milkman (11-02-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    480
    Reviews
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Thanks for the link.

    It is good news all round. Judge McCartan is in the higher courts and one of the most respected criminal judges in the country. And he regards escorting as a legitimate way to earn a living.
    Could be one of our own , I wonder what his forum name is ?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

    F-Dub (11-02-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Sorry I can't provide a link.

    Today Judge McCartan jailed a Lithuanian man for 3 years who robbed 2 escorts of almost €5000 in a Dublin 4 hotel. The money was recovered and the Dpp applied to have the money confiscated because it was earned illegally. The judge however took a different view. Describing the money as 'hard earned' he gave it back to them.
    Fair play to
    The police for investigating and catching the bastard.
    The girls for making a complaint and thereby helping to protect other girls
    The judge for dismissing the states miserable attempt to also rob them of their earnings.

    A good day for the escorts.
    |what a scumbag... how to go see a escort and rob her? I will cut his head off for that!! and his dick also

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JessycaWild For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (12-02-16), get20 (11-02-16), milkman (11-02-16), sixfourblond (11-02-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Its a first, most times when confiscated its given to charity but don't believe that either.
    Fair play to them type of Judges, may they continue to prosper and have a good punting life.
    Last edited by knibbs; 11-02-16 at 16:47.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knibbs For This Useful Post:

    lildick (13-02-16), sixfourblond (11-02-16)

  13. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessycaWild View Post
    |what a scumbag... how to go see a escort and rob her? I will cut his head off for that!! and his dick also
    You're right Jessica absolute scumbag unfortunately there are a few around

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,103
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    Could be one of our own , I wonder what his forum name is ?
    Thanks Judge you did well now if you can do something about this law......keep up the good work

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F-Dub For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (11-02-16), SteveB (11-02-16)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F-Dub View Post
    Thanks Judge you did well now if you can do something about this law......keep up the good work
    A judge is only there to interpret the law;-)
    Laws are enacted or repealed by the executive (mainly the Par-lay-meant) not the judiciary.
    Of course someone can always petition the higher courts to see if a particular law is in line with the constitution.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Sorry I can't provide a link.

    Today Judge McCartan jailed a Lithuanian man for 3 years who robbed 2 escorts of almost €5000 in a Dublin 4 hotel. The money was recovered and the Dpp applied to have the money confiscated because it was earned illegally. The judge however took a different view. Describing the money as 'hard earned' he gave it back to them.
    Fair play to
    The police for investigating and catching the bastard.
    The girls for making a complaint and thereby helping to protect other girls
    The judge for dismissing the states miserable attempt to also rob them of their earnings.

    A good day for the escorts.
    Read that in the sun yesterday. Maybe we should make McCartan the next Minister of Justice.
    Well done Judge

    Or maybe it was some of his money


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •