Thread: Pats Bodyguard.......and other mods..........

Default Pats Bodyguard.......and other mods..........

As i can see,he s still up at this hour..........or he s up already........

I m happy to see someone so committed to their duty.......

Ok,i know i complained before,but i never intended it in nasty way.....I was doubting you because of u had/have friendship here with certain people,and i could not see you giving objective opinion,and i was half right,as some posts with abusive language are still unedited,...........well,but it s non of my concern,as they were not dirrected at me personally,and i ve clean page and nothing to hide..........

But still,I hope Pats Bodyguard will prove himself as an excellent mod.........

WTF-I kinda like him being a mod,as he always had his own opinion without depending on anyone.........
    At the start i tought he s a nasty person criticising everyone,then after while he was friendly with me and then kinda asshole again,then i sent him PM asking what s his problem............and i got an answer that i did not even tought about him.........he s just a person with his own opinion not depending on anyone and anything......

earlier today while posting i just established in my mind what he said back then.......and i like ppl having their own opinion and not being afraid express themself thinking what others will say/think about it.........

WTF i can accept more than i did Pats bodyguard as WTF is taking criticism without calling anyone in any names..........

Ric Flair..............i dont know him so much,so maybe i ll have opinion about him in the morning when i wake up

Happy moderating,guys x x x x x x
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Isn't it romantic to have here logged in just 2 of us ?

Don't forget to light the candles.........

.............i love ones with vanilla aroma and ones with roses too............
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)