Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Bigpaws

Default For Bigpaws

My new title looks nice doesnt it?Anyway i put this up here so you and everyone else can see it.I can move it to the Soap Opera later.

I said before that youd be surprised if i modded here so its like this.Whatever was said between you and me in the past has no bearing on me modding in the future.Alot of ppl on here get along fine with you so i want you to take no notice of the fact that im modding.Im not coming on here looking for bigpaws posts or hoping that i get a chance or anything like that.Just carry on posting like you always did.Obviously the rules apply to eveyone but i dont want anyone coming on here thinking im watching every step they take or anything they write.Im saying all of this because i know you enjoy coming on here and also have friends on here too.Im not on here to make anyones time on here hard or bad.The site is for everyone including you.

Hope this clears that up,
    Westside.

Reviews

Question Wtf???

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    My new title looks nice doesnt it?Anyway i put this up here so you and everyone else can see it.I can move it to the Soap Opera later.

I said before that youd be surprised if i modded here so its like this.Whatever was said between you and me in the past has no bearing on me modding in the future.Alot of ppl on here get along fine with you so i want you to take no notice of the fact that im modding.Im not coming on here looking for bigpaws posts or hoping that i get a chance or anything like that.Just carry on posting like you always did.Obviously the rules apply to eveyone but i dont want anyone coming on here thinking im watching every step they take or anything they write.Im saying all of this because i know you enjoy coming on here and also have friends on here too.Im not on here to make anyones time on here hard or bad.The site is for everyone including you.

Westside.
    Eh ................ ok???

Uneccessary post there westy ............. not unusual for you!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Westside.
    armmmmmm.... what ARE the rules exactly?
    Liz gets banned, so does Mari, but then PAT wakes up laughing at remembering something Mari said and he did try and delete it bless him, so I shouldnt have banned him in the first place????!!!!

Still, I suppose it depends if you hang around long enough!
    (With your inconsistant nature, you will make the perfect Mod!)

Oops I mentioned the name LIz - guess you are going again! Byeeee
    Last edited by WTF; 11-02-09 at 22:05.

Reviews

Talking Good Point!!

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Liz gets banned, so does Mari, but then PAT wakes up laughing at remembering something Mari said and he did try and delete it bless him, so I shouldnt have banned him in the first place????!!!!

Inconsistency does actually seem to be a vitue on this site nowadays .............. from the boss lady right down to the whipping boys!!!

Paws

Reviews

Multiple profiles seems to be the biggest virtue.

How many profiles do you need to be a mod?????

Reviews

Talking Cal

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

I believe the minimum nimber is 17 ................ I could be wrong about that number so it's best to ask one of the Moderators.

Paws

Default I only have one profile that i have access to

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

and i signed all of the profiles Westside so cant see what the prob is.

Not like im anonymous,
    Westside.

Reviews

and i signed all of the profiles Westside so cant see what the prob is.

Not like im anonymous,
    Westside.

In fairness to you I did all ready mention that before

However I still don't see the need for multiple profiles and I think it sets a bad precedent where people run off to create a profile so they can abuse or harass people or manipulate polls

And you and BBJ/PB/GH/CH/JB/Who knows are hardly in a position to lay down the law on multiple profiles ever heard of leading by example????

Blog Entries

i'm anonymous,
    Westside.

You're anonamouse too..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post

WTF did you edit here Westie?
    looks like the lines

what was wrong with the originals?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast