Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First timer

1. Default First timer

So im a first timer a little shy not really sure what to do or who to see i have a gf but have always had my eyes on beautiful ts not to sure am if im a little gay never attracted to men but would love a ts cock inside me any advice?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Canto View Post
    So im a first timer a little shy not really sure what to do or who to see i have a gf but have always had my eyes on beautiful ts not to sure am if im a little gay never attracted to men but would love a ts cock inside me any advice?
    Only one way to find out if you like the cock... try it!
    you could suggest a strap-on to your gf ? but that could drive use apart... your call at the end of the day.

if i were you i would take a ts cock experience & take it from there.

Try it, just relax and enjoy it! Warning tho, ts ladies are addictive! There's nothing like it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to irlcock For This Useful Post:

5. Default

Think il leave the gf out of it for awhile wouldnt mind the strap on tho 😉 i think im just waiting for the right ts to visit cork any recomendations?

6. Default

I think i will get addicted to it ts is the only think on my mind thanks for the advice 👍

I am a first timer too. Just became a ts yesterday and never fuck with boys. Am i a gay if i fuck with men?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

9. Default

Im just trying to get my head around dis whole gay thing but i wud defintly suck ur cock dry miss rammer 😉

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Canto For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (14-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    I am a first timer too. Just became a ts yesterday and never fuck with boys. Am i a gay if i fuck with men?
    Oh yes, Miss Rammer, I think you must be gay

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    Oh yes, Miss Rammer, I think you must be gay
    oh fuck i am a gay but i don't care as long as my cock love your ass and your hole love my cock

I.ve just seen ur post and it's the exact same situation I'm in I have a gf but really want to try a ts but haven't the courage to do it yet 😐 have u tried it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast