View Poll Results: Should we cut Pats Bodyguard some some slack for a few weeks?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

8 88.89%
  • NO

1 11.11%
  • UNDECIDED

0 0%
  • BEING PETTY

0 0%

Thread: In the interests of fairness

Default In the interests of fairness

I wonder if we should stop moaniing about Pats Bodyguard and see what happens over the next couple of weeks. I think a major aspect to this being sucessful would be to un ban Lizzy and see how it goes.
    Dont flame me for speaking with a fair tongue.
    So if you want to give Pats Bodyguard a chance Vote Yes if not Vote no

Can u add option-Only if he stops coursing and telling people that he have other things to care about....?

He makes me feel unimportant

Patricia makes us special because i got impression she sacrifise nearly all her time for us people here,while i m sure she has loads of things to care about too,but she never pokes that in people faces......

And when guys visit me,i never tell them i have somebody else to care about like my future appointments with Paddy,Mick,Dick or whoever.....
    Everyone feels special,as while i am with them,i am with them,and no any my outter/inner problems exist when i spend my time together......

Should it not be that way?

When accountant sitting at his desk with his clients do they moan about their other problrms with his clients?

No,as they would not be not much interested........

Same here.....

It s not that i dont care,but lets keep our personal to our personal and work to work,and as long people can divide,i respect them.......

So i m hoping to speak one language some day with our dear mod whoever it will be
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Smile i,ll tell nick cotton you,ve been flirting

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Can u add option-Only if he stops coursing and telling people that he have other things to care about....?

He makes me feel unimportant

Patricia makes us special because i got impression she sacrifise nearly all her time for us people here,while i m sure she has loads of things to care about too,but she never pokes that in people faces......

And when guys visit me,i never tell them i have somebody else to care about like my future appointments with Paddy,Mick,Dick or whoever.....
    Everyone feels special,as while i am with them,i am with them,and no any my outter/inner problems exist when i spend my time together......

Should it not be that way?

When accountant sitting at his desk with his clients do they moan about their other problrms with his clients?

No,as they would not be not much interested........

Same here.....

It s not that i dont care,but lets keep our personal to our personal and work to work,and as long people can divide,i respect them.......

So i m hoping to speak one language some day with our dear mod whoever it will be

you,re a cheeky cheeky girl

i,ll put you over my knee and spank your pert sexy bottom

so you,d better behave

bbj

I'd love that

c'mon,do it again,yeah,just like that.......shooowwmmme who s da man....love it a bit rough at times........

Reviews

I knew you'd come around to him in the end Anna
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Well,i knew that too,i just wanted to see that He s the man

Seems like he is............not a single word on my 'pretending to be mean and moaning'comments