Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Offences Bill (good news)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    5 for the same as 200e Jesus! They must love their work.
    Its true kate, I was over there 4 weeks sgo in Gdańsk, I had a thread on it not that many read it but that is good money for them over there as wages are very poor in Poland compared to Ireland. I found them friendly and enjoyed what they do, but some rip off girls too so have to have your wits about you, I told them I was Irish even though i'm not, a helpful taxi man says they love to f*ck the Irish.

Anyway you never did tell me who the hot mature lady in Galway was, that seen me?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    Its true kate, I was over there 4 weeks sgo in Gdańsk, I had a thread on it not that many read it but that is good money for them over there as wages are very poor in Poland compared to Ireland. I found them friendly and enjoyed what they do, but some rip off girls too so have to have your wits about you, I told them I was Irish even though i'm not, a helpful taxi man says they love to f*ck the Irish.

Anyway you never did tell me who the hot mature lady in Galway was, that seen me?
    I said I thought you had seen her, but since you don't seem aware, I'm likely wrong. I'm not naming names when that is a possibility. I reckon you would have said if you had met her.

I'm glad you brought up the fact that wages are very poor over there, as likely the cost of living is relative too. You can't expect people working in Ireland to charge the rates in Poland, so maybe better you guys all do go out there and leave the nice ones behind for me and the other nice ladies over here I hope they are all slim and young over there too, as I cater for the guys that like curvy Have fun! xxx Oh and maybe go join a Polish forum as no point staying here if you're all off
    Last edited by Curvaceous Kate; 06-02-16 at 15:10.

Reviews

The new diaspora and another flight of earls.
    Caused by the new proposed bill.

Reviews

J
    Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post

Hopefully not to fuck over the Irish;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Admittedly I was thinking about guys who work for international companies or in niche areas of working that might travel for their trade. I wasn't thinking of farmers. I mean, the cows may be milked robotically, but the cows put themselves in the machine and take themselves out again and feed them? Do they look after birthing cows and get the vet out too? Bloody good robots if they can do all that.
    The cows come in themselves to be milked. There is a transponder thing usually around the neck that identifies the individual cow and lets the appropriate amount of feed down for that animal. The cow is drawn in for that feed and for the relief of being milked. The lucky 20per cent of farmers who make real money. Some of these can afford to employ a worker and Farm Relief Services can provide temporary '' relief milkers''and workers. Afaik such people also look after their own tax affairs. So if a well to do farmer is not an obsessive and can tear himself away, then breaks are possible.
    Admittedly most Irish farmers might not be in this position.
    Last edited by alcatel; 06-02-16 at 15:34.
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    The cows come in themselves to be milked. There is a transponder thing usually around the neck that identifies the individual cow and lets the appropriate amount of feed down for that animal. The cow is drawn in for that feed and for the relief of being milked. The lucky 20per cent of farmers who make real money. Some of these can afford to employ a worker and Farm Relief Services can provide temporary '' relief milkers''and workers. Afaik such people also look after their own tax affairs. So if a well to do farmer is not an obsessive and can tear himself away, then breaks are possible.
    Admittedly most Irish farmers might not be in this position.
    I've heard of these machines. I saw something on telly about it. It was like a cubicle, but every farmer that I have spoken to (In the South) has told me that they don't have one of these and I'm yet to meet one yet that does. I have had loads and loads of farmer clients (I like farmers), some rear for meat and some for milk, but apart from one meat farmer, they have all been very hands on with their farms.

I'm glad that is not the norm for most farmers, as the ones that have to work for a living tend to be rather fit and as time is of a premium for them, they enjoy the time they have away from work more.

I once had a client in Dublin who I also met up with in England as he was going to a Tractor fair not too far from where I lived. I also once had a booking on a ferry with a client I had met both in Liverpool and Dublin. Now that was good use of time on an 8 hour trip. He let me keep his cabin too. Don't think he was a farmer though

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

alcatel (06-02-16)

Reviews

There are some robotic milking machines in the South but only on a very few farms. Most would probably not be able to afford or justify the cost. Majority of Irish farmers can't afford an employee. Those large enough to need a full time worker can then do their sums, worker v. robotic milker and the machines cost can be depreciated over time. Still only a very miniscule part of milk farms though. But many farmers(probably many of the better ones) even if they can afford to take regular breaks, don't do so, liking to keep on top of things.
    There is a certain sneer in the term '' gentleman farmer''.
    Shalom/salaam.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (06-02-16)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast