Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips for first time?

1. Default

Tom what you said about the hour actually kind of makes sense! i feel like ill be absolutely shitting it and might not enjoy it seeing as 30 mins may be abit rushed? Does the shower count during the 30 minutes?

So what do you guys think 30 mins or an hour? if im doing more than 30 minutes i may aswell do an hour ( Seems to be better value!)

again thats a lot guys your all really helpful!

Reviews

The first time meeting a lady,i usually go for a half an hour(unless a lady has been recommended to me and i know for sure she is amazing) and see how it goes,you may not click with the lady and it may become a bit awkward,that's why on my first visit i always go for 30 minutes and if it all goes well,i will then in future visits go with a minimum 1 hour booking.
    Last edited by casman; 02-02-16 at 22:16.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Socklover011 View Post
    Tom what you said about the hour actually kind of makes sense! i feel like ill be absolutely shitting it and might not enjoy it seeing as 30 mins may be abit rushed? Does the shower count during the 30 minutes?

So what do you guys think 30 mins or an hour? if im doing more than 30 minutes i may aswell do an hour ( Seems to be better value!)

again thats a lot guys your all really helpful!
    Yes, shower time does count (both before and after). Your donation is for time and you should respect that. If the lady keeps you chatting at the end, then its ok to stay, but be ready to leave at the end of your time.

The bonus of a longer appointment (45 mins / 1 hour) is that if you get excited quickly, there is a chance to relax and go again. Most ladies are happy with this, they wont be pushing you out of the door 15 mins into a 45 min appointment, but it is essential to check.

Be aware... you will get addicted!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Don't forget there is also a 45 min option with most ladies .
    Once met someone with poor English who could not understand the term-three quarters of an hour, despite my saying it numerous times, I suspect I should have said 45 minutes and this might have been understood.
    Always use both terms now but especially always say forty five minutes.
    In the end left the above person after 30 minutes.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12