Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: will the new "law"

  1. Default will the new "law"

    Be in by april,I know it's a crappy question,but anybody any rough estimate.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulae View Post
    Be in by april,I know it's a crappy question,but anybody any rough estimate.
    No one knows yet - but looking unlikely unless the bill is rushed through the D疂l by tomorrow.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,738
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulae View Post
    Be in by april,I know it's a crappy question,but anybody any rough estimate.
    no only the fuckers that are bringing it in know that,
    Last edited by tom rambo; 01-02-16 at 13:29.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    casman (01-02-16)

  5. Default

    Cheers,thanks

  6. Default

    I see,I see,Interesting direction for a government to take,We will have a plethora of nanny state law's,while the youth of ireland,struggle to obtain the 1000,s of euro's for an acceptable education.Never mind the homeless,the 1000,s of children ruined
    By alcalcoholism,target the adult population who for whatever reason avail of an escort service.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulae View Post
    Be in by april,I know it's a crappy question,but anybody any rough estimate.
    The answer to this is nebulous.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulae View Post
    Cheers,thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulae View Post
    I see,I see,Interesting direction for a government to take,We will have a plethora of nanny state law's,while the youth of ireland,struggle to obtain the 1000,s of euro's for an acceptable education.Never mind the homeless,the 1000,s of children ruined
    By alcalcoholism,target the adult population who for whatever reason avail of an escort service.
    What I find really unbelievable is that while they are trying to make a criminal out of me because I have consensual sex with a lady after paying her for her time the same government are looking to provide junkies with a place to shoot up with illegal drugs!

    Where is the logic in that?

    I work hard to earn the money I spend to see ladies - where do the junkies get their money?

    There is far more crime involved with drugs than there is with Escorting!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    casman (01-02-16), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (02-02-16), gameboy (02-02-16), Escort Advertiserjessicabp (01-02-16), Ketchup (01-02-16), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (02-02-16), Melindablondey (02-02-16), Escort AdvertiserSexyLora (01-02-16), The Equalizer (02-02-16), TonyB (02-02-16), zilch (02-02-16)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    What I find really unbelievable is that while they are trying to make a criminal out of me because I have consensual sex with a lady after paying her for her time the same government are looking to provide junkies with a place to shoot up with illegal drugs!

    Where is the logic in that?

    I work hard to earn the money I spend to see ladies - where do the junkies get their money?

    There is far more crime involved with drugs than there is with Escorting!
    Might clean up the boardwalk empire a little, at least.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (05-02-16)

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    What I find really unbelievable is that while they are trying to make a criminal out of me because I have consensual sex with a lady after paying her for her time the same government are looking to provide junkies with a place to shoot up with illegal drugs!

    Where is the logic in that?

    I work hard to earn the money I spend to see ladies - where do the junkies get their money?

    There is far more crime involved with drugs than there is with Escorting!
    I have to disagree on this one,I can see your point,but these injection room's are not provided as a reward or as encouragement.Less needles on the street,less overdoses,less disease,its a win for the tax payer in long run.We could benefit if a simular progressive approach was taken to the trafficking situation here.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nebulae For This Useful Post:

    DenaliGirl (02-02-16), irishdeltaforce (05-02-16)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulae View Post
    I have to disagree on this one,I can see your point,but these injection room's are not provided as a reward or as encouragement.Less needles on the street,less overdoses,less disease,its a win for the tax payer in long run.We could benefit if a simular progressive approach was taken to the trafficking situation here.
    A social benefit is meant to accrue.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •