Thread: Aspergers

1. Default Aspergers

Hello, my name is mark im 22 and i have aspergers syndrome, im looking for a very easy to talk to lady whom could offer a genuine gfe, i find it quite difficult to chat to people, so it would help if you are quite the conversationalist, looking forward to any replys

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hello, my name is mark im 22 and i have aspergers syndrome, im looking for a very easy to talk to lady whom could offer a genuine gfe, i find it quite difficult to chat to people, so it would help if you are quite the conversationalist, looking forward to any replys
    What area are you looking to meet women ? What County?

3. Default

Oh, apologies, in dublin

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Oh, apologies, in dublin
    Cant help sorry just a Cork Langer but Im sure there is a few jackeens who can help you out.

Reviews

I know what Aspergers is but it may help if you explain the difficulties of communication or interpreting the meaning or feelings of other people.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

6. Default

I find it difficult to start conversations or meet new people, so as you can imagine its quite difficult to meet or interact with people