Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You first or ladies first ?

Default You first or ladies first ?

If you meet your tgirls, who start the sucking and fucking first? You or her?

In my case, i've met many of gentlemen and that's why most of the time they suck me and let me fuck them first hhhmmm they really know how to treat the ladies huh

How about you guys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

OpenMindOllie (31-01-16)

3. Default

I would rather please Your cock. Which probably means I'm bottom x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackiemoon For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (03-02-16)

Iv not visited a ts yet but intend to at some stage. What do most ts like us to do first. I'd imagine I'd like to start the sucking and take the first fucking too
    Last edited by freestyler75; 31-01-16 at 18:16.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to freestyler75 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post

In my case, i've met many of gentlemen and that's why most of the time they suck me and let me fuck them first hhhmmm they really know how to treat the ladies huh

How about you guys
    Oh, I probably let you suck my dick first and you feel horny and you get me on my knee and start sucking your dick!! then fuck! :P just pretend that i'm your bitch!! lol xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post

How about you guys
    I just go with the flow but generally am down on my knees, mouth open and see what happens from there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OpenMindOllie For This Useful Post:

Depends on the TS....... but most get the guy to go down and give them head first

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl38uk For This Useful Post:

I would let You and or any Tgirl take control, but nothing gives me more pleasure than to satisfy my Top.

In my experience, Tgirls like to lead the way.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to treehugger For This Useful Post:

Reviews

That would be my choice! When I visit a girl with a cock it is because I want her to use it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to irdave For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    That would be my choice! When I visit a girl with a cock it is because I want her to use it.
    Agree, also for me it started with a simple massage where she played with my ass, I was like s child that discovered a second penis, loved having my stimulated and kept discovering new ways to have it stimulated.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to trisetris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by loveboobies90 View Post
    Oh, I probably let you suck my dick first and you feel horny and you get me on my knee and start sucking your dick!! then fuck! :P just pretend that i'm your bitch!! lol xxx
    No need to pretend hun! You will definitely be my slut

I love my bitch boys

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

irdave (04-02-16), Jackiemoon (04-02-16), loveboobies90 (03-02-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast