Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punting away from familiar ground

Reviews

Default Punting away from familiar ground

There are perks - less likely to see someone ya know but I always get lost (irrespective of good directions)

Do you prefer punting on home ground or away from home?

I may see a lady in a hotel tomorrow - never done before but I'm on the fence

Reviews

I [QUOTE=HappyHunter6;1708681]There are perks - less likely to see someone ya know but I always get lost (irrespective of good directions)

I may see a lady in a hotel tomorrow - never done before but I'm on the fence[/

QUOTE]

Home ground.
    Know the lie of the land,
    Like the back of my hand.
    You should make a trip to Tallaght or wherever to Angelina;-)
    She might even turn up down Munster way again.
    Been in hotels loads of times. No need to stay on the fence.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter6 View Post
    There are perks - less likely to see someone ya know but I always get lost (irrespective of good directions)

I may see a lady in a hotel tomorrow - never done before but I'm on the fence
    It depends on what you call home I suppose. What I mean is how close to your gaf is the lady you are visiting. I tend to see ladies in South Dublin which is relatively close to where I live — It's handy! Occasionally I'll cross the Liffey and venture into the IFSC.

I'm not worried if I bump into someone I know — people who know me know I do be in those areas from time to time. There have been a few ladies over in D9 who I'd love to have met but I'm too lazy to drive over I suppose — plus I don't know the area very well. I reckon I might get lost over there LOL
    Last edited by Petros; 31-01-16 at 01:22.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I'm living in the west - I do my punting in Limerick but spend a good bit of time there with work etc. I punted in Ennis a few times (needs to be done on a Sunday morning when no one is around) but I have learned by one or two close calls it needs to be a little further away but not to the point you have no notion where anything or anywhere is. Went for a punt in mallow (was a spectacular punt) but took a while to figure it all out!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyHunter6 For This Useful Post:

Petros (31-01-16)

Reviews

I'm living in the west - I do my punting in Limerick but spend a good bit of time there with work etc. I punted in Ennis a few times (needs to be done on a Sunday morning when no one is around) but I have learned by one or two close calls it needs to be a little further away but not to the point you have no notion where anything or anywhere is. Went for a punt in mallow (was a spectacular punt) but took a while to figure it all out!
    Jeasus! That's a bit of a trek LOL I feel bad now not driving over to D9 — at the right time it's only 15 minutes from my favourite place, D18!

Reviews

I'm considering Galway, Limerick & cork for tomorrow and yes I have found plenty of option within those spots but I'm being a picky ducker

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyHunter6 For This Useful Post:

Petros (31-01-16)

Reviews

I'm considering Galway, Limerick & cork for tomorrow and yes I have found plenty of option within those spots but I'm being a picky ducker
    That's some ground to cover! Fair play to you.

Reviews

I would say '' Happy Hunting ''
    But I pity the prey!
    Some non - American humour for you.
    But at heart, I suspect you woyld really like the American movie '' Dumb and Dumber''.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Dublin always offers so much choice relative to the other cities and smaller towns!
    Ride them on the beaches!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Petros (31-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Dublin always offers so much choice relative to the other cities and smaller towns!
    Very true — we don't know how lucky we are here! I was only browsing the ads — some gorgeous ladies on my doorstep indeed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast