Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done Mick Wallace Clare Daly -technical group

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Ohh dear,bless you!

I would love to tell everyone reading who I vote for,cause that would make so much sense to disclose ,but as you have actually said claire Daly has been one of the better td's in the dail I would much prefer to hear your reasoning for that,good luck
    I rest my case.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I rest my case.
    Good decision,I would not mention who I vote for cause I don't want to disclose my location to the people outside e-i that read here,you can't defend your comment cause you know she is a pathetic symbol of all that is wrong,but I still respect your decision cause it is less painful in the end

Reviews

Clare Daly is quite hot for a politician, Frances Fitzgerald not bad looking either

Last edited by knibbs; 28-01-16 at 18:21.

Reviews

Good decision,I would not mention who I vote for cause I don't want to disclose my location to the people outside e-i that read here,you can't defend your comment cause you know she is a pathetic symbol of all that is wrong,but I still respect your decision cause it is less painful in the end
    It is this Government Politicians are the pathetic ones ,Clare Daly stands up for the vulnerable in our society and I for one love to see her
    getting up the noses of the parasites in Government . My point to you is that you seem to have a problem with parties or in this case Individuals
    who stand up for the vulnerable. I suppose Michael Lowery would be a better Independent than herself or Wallace in your view as well?.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    It is this Government Politicians are the pathetic ones ,Clare Daly stands up for the vulnerable in our society and I for one love to see her
    getting up the noses of the parasites in Government . My point to you is that you seem to have a problem with parties or in this case Individuals
    who stand up for the vulnerable. I suppose Michael Lowery would be a better Independent than herself or Wallace in your view as well?.
    Dear god,are you serious? Did you even read my question? Once again please tell me how Claire has done anything apart from making white noise she knows the dumb will follow? Lowry is the scum of the earth and his white noise gets him votes regardless...see my point yet?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (29-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    No, all that happened was that the Bill wasn't forced through in its entirety today. If the Dáil sits all of next week I'm sure it'll be in by then.
    True. I was glad to see that not everyone rolled over even if it seems to merely delay the inevitable.

pmsl,I just point out the bull shit that is the Dail,and how even the very very basic of them get voted in,for the record my family history would never be blue shirt and I actually vote independent,just I vote for policy and reasoning rather than headlines and bullshit.
    Then suggest a politician whose record and pursuit of a policy you admire. No need to reveal your local representative. Your tone with blue rebel seems very patronising imo when you don't offer a counterpoint.
    Easy to dismiss this post too with a glib response, but why bother?
    Just my opinion.

Reviews

All politicians are the same, only out to look after number 1 and to hell with everyone else, they do one good turn and everyone then forgets about the last 10 bad turns they done, Irish people are just too forgiving or is it just naivety

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post

Then suggest a politician whose record and pursuit of a policy you admire. No need to reveal your local representative. Your tone with blue rebel seems very patronising imo when you don't offer a counterpoint.
    Easy to dismiss this post too with a glib response, but why bother?
    Just my opinion.
    But your opinion matters and is important,as Clair Daly was the td in question please do give us your opinion on her,I do hope that was not glib? I do so hope you reply as I honestly love this topic and would have to think it was going to go away without us all hearing the great word Claire has done (please don't go to her page cause it will be too easy to reply and I was hoping for a debate where at least it was not fully one sided)

Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    All politicians are the same, only out to look after number 1 and to hell with everyone else, they do one good turn and everyone then forgets about the last 10 bad turns they done, Irish people are just too forgiving or is it just naivety
    Lack of quality candidates. Failed schoolteachers and the like. A culture of stroke politics and parish pump politics. No realistic left party. Essentially FF=FG=LAB=RENUA.
    And Shinners =Lunatic party with totally unrealistic policies.
    Last edited by David Feckem; 28-01-16 at 18:55.

But your opinion matters and is important,as Clair Daly was the td in question please do give us your opinion on her,I do hope that was not glib? I do so hope you reply as I honestly love this topic and would have to think it was going to go away without us all hearing the great word Claire has done (please don't go to her page cause it will be too easy to reply and I was hoping for a debate where at least it was not fully one sided)
    Why would I bother when you have offered nothing. I am not actually looking for an argument. Enjoy your evenings posting

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast