Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another dish best served cold

Default That's very Spiritual

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    holy commuinion bread.Probaby go up a mountain with two slices of bread,two eggs and a jar of mayo and come back down with a deli franchise.

Keeping it simple,
    Westside.
    God and Dolly are impressed. We might have some of those on our picnic tomorrow in Aspen. Might ask Patricia to join us, if she likes hanging out with God like I do, and if she likes hanging out with Dolly like God does. Or if she just likes eating...

Default Yeah Potato Crisps

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    hot for supper, cold for breakfast.. the perfect cure...
    Woke up this morning craving crisps. Did I give in to the crave? Yes, sadly I did. I can feel the potato mush now in my belly. Is really not a good feeling Might go ahead and fix some porridge now...its instant, just add hot water. Done is 30 seconds.

Default FFS if you sent

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    God and Dolly are impressed. We might have some of those on our picnic tomorrow in Aspen. Might ask Patricia to join us, if she likes hanging out with God like I do, and if she likes hanging out with Dolly like God does. Or if she just likes eating...
    "The Sweetie " (reg tm) up a mountain with 1 euro shed come back down with a million euros.

No lotto either,
    Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12