Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big paws around a baby

Default big paws around a baby

what a great photo

bbj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big  paws around a baby.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	8855  
    Last edited by pats bodyguard; 12-02-09 at 10:37.

that sonofabitch !

Reviews

Pats bodyguards, guard dog escaped... a reward is offered for his safe return... pic below

Last edited by Epsilon; 10-02-09 at 21:52.

Reviews

Cool Wrong ........... Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post

what a great photo

bbj
    If you knew your arse from Pat's elbow you'd know my paws (and claws!!) are those of a bear ............... can you get anything right?!?!?!

Paws
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BIGPAWS MEETS BJ'S SON!!.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	3.5 KB 
ID:	8829  
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post

what a great photo

bbj

Oi,does it not look like some GHOST have been spying around what was talked last nite in chat by private messages?

Paws,please opinion...................

Such a coincidence..............he must be sycic bringing subjects up that been touched......
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    If you knew your arse from Pat's elbow you'd know my paws (and claws!!) are those of a bear ............... can you get anything right?!?!?!

Paws
    doh bigpaws

the thread is about big paws not bigpaws

the big paws of a dog around a baby as seen in the picture

.............. can you get anything right?!?!?!

:

bbj

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post

Oi,does it not look like some GHOST have been spying around what was talked last nite in chat by private messages?

Paws,please opinion...................

Such a coincidence..............he must be sycic bringing subjects up that been touched......

FYI Anon163 kindly explained to me how people could "spy" in our chatroom based on an issue with the software. However this issue can only be exploited in certain circumstances, and our chatroom cannot be exploited. So all this ghost talk is just a puff of smoke... There is no ghosts in reality.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    FYI Anon163 kindly explained to me how people could "spy" in our chatroom based on an issue with the software. However this issue can only be exploited in certain circumstances, and our chatroom cannot be exploited. So all this ghost talk is just a puff of smoke... There is no ghosts in reality.
    I dont understand how you can spy in a public chatroom where everyone can see what is being said? What exactly is being spied on?????????

or is it just me???!!!

Me and bigpaws last nite talked about baby in private on chatroom,so how your dear bodyguard could imagine to think about paws and babies hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

Probably i ll be thinking all night and it would still would not convince me................
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Actually I entered the chatroom the other night and it listed General Chat as 5 but there were only 4 names under the last user name there was a dot.

If you clicked on the dot it brought up the usual menu like private message view profile etc

I clicked on view profile and it brought me to a profile page that said user not registered.

So I clicked on the private message and it brought up the private mesage box but anything typed in it just went to the main window.

I asked the other people in the room if they could see it and they couldn't for them it said 4 users and there was no dot.

So i said i will take a screen shot and as soon as i typed that I got booted when I went back in it said 4 users and the dot was gone.

Now maybe it was a glitch maybe it was someone had not left properly but that is exactly what Anna said happens lists 1 more user than name and that is what happened.

As too what difference it makes if it is happening people will talk about different things to different people in the room especially in private messages or depending on who is in the room.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast