Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: So it happened...

  1. Default So it happened...

    Plucked up the courage to travel up to cork, picked a fine lady, called her, arranged the meet.
    While waiting around, decided to get abrakebabra (not my finest idea, I know), ate my kebab, walking towards my appointment, smile on my face, got in the door, offered a shower. I availed. While quickly showering with the biggest hard on of my life, it hit me. Whether it was the apache pizza from the previous night or the quickly downed kebab from 20 minutes ago, I had the shits. My 30 minute appointment was spent on her toilet.
    80 well spent. Atleast it wasn't my toilet that I stank out.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FirstTimeMallow For This Useful Post:

    Opium1985 (27-01-16), tom sand (27-01-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMallow View Post
    Plucked up the courage to travel up to cork, picked a fine lady, called her, arranged the meet.
    While waiting around, decided to get abrakebabra (not my finest idea, I know), ate my kebab, walking towards my appointment, smile on my face, got in the door, offered a shower. I availed. While quickly showering with the biggest hard on of my life, it hit me. Whether it was the apache pizza from the previous night or the quickly downed kebab from 20 minutes ago, I had the shits. My 30 minute appointment was spent on her toilet.
    80 well spent. Atleast it wasn't my toilet that I stank out.
    You stay classy! They will be queuing up for you.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (28-01-16), irishdeltaforce (28-01-16), tom sand (27-01-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,843
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMallow View Post
    Plucked up the courage to travel up to cork, picked a fine lady, called her, arranged the meet.
    While waiting around, decided to get abrakebabra (not my finest idea, I know), ate my kebab, walking towards my appointment, smile on my face, got in the door, offered a shower. I availed. While quickly showering with the biggest hard on of my life, it hit me. Whether it was the apache pizza from the previous night or the quickly downed kebab from 20 minutes ago, I had the shits. My 30 minute appointment was spent on her toilet.
    €80 well spent. Atleast it wasn't my toilet that I stank out.
    No rimming so I guess.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (27-01-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,354
    Reviews
    153

    Default

    Thanks for sharing this.
    But, perhaps, we really didn't need to know?

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    casman (27-01-16), F-Dub (27-01-16), Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (28-01-16), irishdeltaforce (28-01-16), Ketchup (27-01-16), tom sand (27-01-16), Toolbox (27-01-16), willie wacker (27-01-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMallow View Post
    Plucked up the courage to travel up to cork, picked a fine lady, called her, arranged the meet.
    While waiting around, decided to get abrakebabra (not my finest idea, I know), ate my kebab, walking towards my appointment, smile on my face, got in the door, offered a shower. I availed. While quickly showering with the biggest hard on of my life, it hit me. Whether it was the apache pizza from the previous night or the quickly downed kebab from 20 minutes ago, I had the shits. My 30 minute appointment was spent on her toilet.
    €80 well spent. Atleast it wasn't my toilet that I stank out.
    dude

    OMG

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    343

    Default

    My first job was in abrakebabra on Patrick st x well there is a reason for 4.95 meal deal on Wednesday hahaha

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Opium1985 For This Useful Post:

    casman (27-01-16), tom sand (27-01-16), willie wacker (27-01-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opium1985 View Post
    My first job was in abrakebabra on Patrick st x well there is a reason for 4.95 meal deal on Wednesday hahaha
    It would be so wrong to ask if said meal deal still is on offer,I am really annoyed tom sand told me to ask!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (27-01-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opium1985 View Post
    My first job was in abrakebabra on Patrick st x well there is a reason for 4.95 meal deal on Wednesday hahaha
    Shite cheap food,god only knows whats in it.

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    It would be so wrong to ask if said meal deal still is on offer,I am really annoyed tom sand told me to ask!
    Every Wednesday ��

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    It would be so wrong to ask if said meal deal still is on offer,I am really annoyed tom sand told me to ask!
    hi Opium
    i did'nt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •