Thread: Webcam Models - $1000 - $2000 per hour. Full Set Up & Training Provided

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Smile Webcam Models - $1000 - $2000 per hour. Full Set Up & Training Provided

We are currently recruiting models of all ages and of all body types for our online adult division.

Working from your own house, you will have the opportunity to earn between $1000 & $2,000 in your first week with the opportunity to double, triple and even quadruple your salary over the next 6 months.

This is a full time adult industry position and as such only models aged over the age of 18 are invited to register their interest.

For more information please contact Lisa Gibbons on lisa.gibbons@studiohosts.com or visit Studio Hosts - The Professional Adult Host Agents.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LisaG View Post
    We are currently recruiting models of all ages and of all body types for our online adult division.

Working from your own house, you will have the opportunity to earn between $1000 & $2,000 in your first week with the opportunity to double, triple and even quadruple your salary over the next 6 months.

This is a full time adult industry position and as such only models aged over the age of 18 are invited to register their interest.

For more information please contact Lisa Gibbons on lisa.gibbons@studiohosts.com or visit Studio Hosts - The Professional Adult Host Agents.
    All ages and all body types and 1000 to 2000 dollars in the first week.....Christ where can I apply, for that money I'll get out of bed and take my kit off.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    All ages and all body types and 1000 to 2000 dollars in the first week.....Christ where can I apply, for that money I'll get out of bed and take my kit off.
    Carlos I knew you wouldn't be able to resist this one..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L