Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: bitches!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default bitches!

    So I went to the disco,i was giving it large (I have no idea what that is)

    Anyway I went over to this really drunk chick,you know the type,she was female and drunk.... so I made my move,i tripped and fell,I sprained my ankle and had to go home.
    Before I left I hopped over to this really hot slutty type,I knew her game,it was chess,she used the albin countergambit,I was drunk and my foot hurt,I considered making my move ,she was gone...
    I question the logic of sharing this now.....

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (23-01-16), Mister Anderson (23-01-16), tom sand (24-01-16), TonyB (23-01-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,639
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Stick to the Fanta next time, might have more luck...well maybe not!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (23-01-16), bettercallsaul (23-01-16), tom sand (24-01-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,576
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    So I went to the disco,i was giving it large (I have no idea what that is)

    Anyway I went over to this really drunk chick,you know the type,she was female and drunk.... so I made my move,i tripped and fell,I sprained my ankle and had to go home.
    Before I left I hopped over to this really hot slutty type,I knew her game,it was chess,she used the albin countergambit,I was drunk and my foot hurt,I considered making my move ,she was gone...
    I question the logic of sharing this now.....
    Were there no old sluts there, ye know late 20's or early 30's ? Maybe an older woman would know how to kiss your sore ankle better !!

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Were there no old sluts there, ye know late 20's or early 30's ? Maybe an older woman would know how to kiss your sore ankle better !!
    I hopped around to every chick there and even after grabbing them by the breasts they were not impressed pfffft! bitches!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    So I went to the disco,i was giving it large (I have no idea what that is)

    Anyway I went over to this really drunk chick,you know the type,she was female and drunk.... so I made my move,i tripped and fell,I sprained my ankle and had to go home.
    Before I left I hopped over to this really hot slutty type,I knew her game,it was chess,she used the albin countergambit,I was drunk and my foot hurt,I considered making my move ,she was gone...
    I question the logic of sharing this now.....
    Dancing at the disco.

    Sultan of love,

    John Dunne tripped.

    Hurt his ankle.

    Heard a ping.

    Now he's the jumper.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    So I went to the disco,i was giving it large (I have no idea what that is)

    Anyway I went over to this really drunk chick,you know the type,she was female and drunk.... so I made my move,i tripped and fell,I sprained my ankle and had to go home.
    Before I left I hopped over to this really hot slutty type,I knew her game,it was chess,she used the albin countergambit,I was drunk and my foot hurt,I considered making my move ,she was gone...
    I question the logic of sharing this now.....


    Yeah but did you get off?




  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Yeah but did you get off?



    I got off the Ambulance and the doctor says I will be off the crutches soon.....

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Dancing at the disco.

    Sultan of love,

    John Dunne tripped.

    Hurt his ankle.

    Heard a ping.

    Now he's the jumper.


    His mother will be so so angry ...

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I got off the Ambulance and the doctor says I will be off the crutches soon.....

    So did you jizz in your ambulance?

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    His mother will be so so angry ...
    She was probably more upset the time he tried.....nope I won't go there.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (23-01-16)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •