Thread: Moving Ads

Question Moving Ads

Pat,
    I just realised that all ads with upcoming tour dates are auto moved after midnite yeah? It was after 1am before..
    Can it be at 6am maybe? Time when many ppl wake up
    Coz for example I work till late every day especially at weekends...
    And it happened to me the last time, that I worked in Cork and my ad was moved to Limerick and they started to call me from Limerick and I didn't even be there and lost calls in Cork, coz my ad was moved..
    It could help, coz I don't think that any of girls travel at nite, but in the morning so...

Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Pat,
    I just realised that all ads with upcoming tour dates are auto moved after midnite yeah? It was after 1am before..
    And it happened to me the last time, that I worked in Cork and my ad was moved to Limerick and they started to call me from Limerick and I didn't even be there and lost calls in Cork, coz my ad was moved..
    It could help, coz I don't think that any of girls travel at nite, but in the morning so...

Thanks
    Thank you for your feedback Brenda. I'll speak to my techs and get back to you.

Pat x

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Pat,

Thanks
    Agree with Brenda, ads should be change in the morning 6am.

Jessie
    HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

https://twitter.com/Jessiemature