Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Parking

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,475
    Reviews
    195

    Default Parking

    Got a parking space close to a young lady I'm visiting at 630.
    I'm on Capel St Dublin.
    None of the parking meters are working.
    I've tried 3.

    I called Dublin City Council as on their website.
    Such a useless crowd of unhelpful idiots.
    The onus is on me to buy a ticket, is all they could say like a broken record.
    But where gobshite?

    Parking free after 7. I'm 2 minutes from her place.
    I'm going to chance it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,850
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Got a parking space close to a young lady I'm visiting at 630.
    I'm on Capel St Dublin.
    None of the parking meters are working.
    I've tried 3.

    I called Dublin City Council as on their website.
    Such a useless crowd of unhelpful idiots.
    The onus is on me to buy a ticket, is all they could say like a broken record.
    But where gobshite?

    Parking free after 7. I'm 2 minutes from her place.
    I'm going to chance it.
    They surely be winding down from 6.30 if finishing work at 7pm. ps give her one from me

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    lildick (22-01-16), TonyB (21-01-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Got a parking space close to a young lady I'm visiting at 630.
    I'm on Capel St Dublin.
    None of the parking meters are working.
    I've tried 3.

    I called Dublin City Council as on their website.
    Such a useless crowd of unhelpful idiots.
    The onus is on me to buy a ticket, is all they could say like a broken record.
    But where gobshite?

    Parking free after 7. I'm 2 minutes from her place.
    I'm going to chance it.
    For comedy reasons alone I kinda want the car clamped when ya get back, my bad!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (21-01-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    For comedy reasons alone I kinda want the car clamped when ya get back, my bad!
    Better hope she's not a clock watcher so.....
    Time and companionship

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (21-01-16), gonzo76 (21-01-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,475
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Sophie you are a bad woman.

    Nearly time to go.
    Yippee

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Sophie you are a bad woman.

    Nearly time to go.
    Yippee

    Hope you're still having fun...
    Time and companionship

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Tony was caught,but had the last laugh...


  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (21-01-16), tom sand (21-01-16), TonyB (21-01-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,867

    Default

    Time and companionship

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Now Tony buddy,remember we are laughing at you and not with you...wait!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (22-01-16)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Last time I was in Capel street (late last year) you had to buy parking from some of the shops, meters had paper notices on them but people were ripping them off.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (21-01-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •